Living with size sero

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
I am watching this program on sky and omg it's shocking, it is following 3 girls that live with size zero. 1 girl has a eating disorder and her boyfriend longers for her to be a healthy size 12 again, another girl is naturally that size.

the 3rd well her boyfriend is a tosser, she is slim and seems to eat ok but he omg the stuff he comes out with. he said a girl should always have a gap between the top on her legs, his girlfriend was very ill for 3 weeks and lost alot of weight and he told her she looked the best she ever has and how wonderful she look then, her waist was 23 inches! (she was 26 inches before she got ill)

omg I'd love to have a 26in waist again :rofl:

he sounds like a dick though. What channel is it on? I love watching stuff like this.

the girl with the eating disorder has got to a size zero, 23 inch waist which apparently the size of the average 7 year olds waist. She is so sweet and her family and boyfriend want her to get better so badly, it's so sad, you just wise you could make her feel better about herself :(

the one that says she is naturally a size zero when to see a model agency to sign up and they turned her away and told her to come back when she has put on at least a stone. nice to see a model agency that cares about this stuff, they refuse to sign up anyone with a BMI below 18.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->