LL Vs TB

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I have the chance of some LLs with wraps or some Tots Bots Bamboozles and Fluffles (need to get the wraps seperate) for when Missy is teeny.

Which have you used and which did you prefer?

Opinions please :thumbup:

xxx

I liked the Tots Bots Bamboozles when Finn was younger,the Little Lambs always seemed to leave him really wet and wasnt a fan really.

Off the subject of TB & LL the Bambino Mios worked really well for is too when he was small.

xx

I've used Little Lambs (cotton, bamboo and microfibre). If they are bamboo I'd take them but would pass on the others. Would also pass on the LL wraps, didn't rate them, I had leaks a lot till I switched to Motherease Airflow (which are bombproof).

Have also used Tots Bots Bamboozles, but only once Adam was bigger (I used LLs from 1 month and still do) and imo there is little difference, but I prefer my preloved LLs because the velcro tabs have held up better (and thus they are harder for Adam to immediately take off). My new TBBs and my popper closing ones are ok. This wouldn't be an issue with a newborn though, Adam wasn't taking his nappy off till he was about 8 months old.

Never tried the fluffies.

If it was me, I'd take the LLs if they are bamboo and new or preloved, but only take the TBBs if they were new (or newish). If the TBBs were popper closing I'd take them over the LLs (velcro can be a pita). And I'd skip the LL wraps. :)

I've used LL and found them good.
I haven't used fluffles, but currently use TB's stretchies under a Flip wrap or LL wrap and love them for night times.
I love my LL wraps :)

The ll's def come up smaller but I think I prefer tb as a whole. Would def only bother with bamboo in either x

I've used Little Lambs (cotton, bamboo and microfibre). If they are bamboo I'd take them but would pass on the others. Would also pass on the LL wraps, didn't rate them, I had leaks a lot till I switched to Motherease Airflow (which are bombproof).

Have also used Tots Bots Bamboozles, but only once Adam was bigger (I used LLs from 1 month and still do) and imo there is little difference, but I prefer my preloved LLs because the velcro tabs have held up better (and thus they are harder for Adam to immediately take off). My new TBBs and my popper closing ones are ok. This wouldn't be an issue with a newborn though, Adam wasn't taking his nappy off till he was about 8 months old.

Never tried the fluffies.

If it was me, I'd take the LLs if they are bamboo and new or preloved, but only take the TBBs if they were new (or newish). If the TBBs were popper closing I'd take them over the LLs (velcro can be a pita). And I'd skip the LL wraps. :)

Pretty much agree with this although I got on OK with cotton LLs too. The velcro on the bamboozles is smaller and the washing tabs always open in my machine. Deffo wouldn't bother with LL lamb wraps - although I also found tootsbots wraps not that great either - Motherease all the way for me now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->