LMFAO!!!

Imi

Reaction score
Just seen an advert for a new singer Regina spektor ...

I laughed my socks off ... i for one would buy her album, the clip they showed she was singing out of tune and sounded awful .... apparently she's the most talented female artist around at the moment ...

Pmsl yeah right ok ....

Think thats the advert Stu said "she'll be minted then" in sarcasim (sp)!

I have not seen the advert, but I have brought her single 'fidelity' it is so bloody catchy and I love it, me & Jade sing it loads!

Yea i saw the advert earlier and thought it was a joke !! i was like er....?! what a loada shite !!!

:rofl: LOL, that's the one I always take the piss outta ~ she must have some money (or her daddy does) for any record company to go anywhere near her :haha: maybe it's just the song they chose to feature on the advert :wacko:

She is sure different......I hope it aint the song I brought you are talking about, my taste aint that bad :blush: The chorus is: "and it breaks my har har har har har har har har har heart" (And it breaks my heart)

Is that the one?

I have not heard any others of hers!

Thats the one Tam, I am not a massive fan but I do like the tune. Saying that I like Tori Amos so I guess I like the kooky singers :)

I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about :wacko: :cry:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I like Tori Amos too! We are almost unique! *wink*

Oh i like tori amos ! love the nirvana cover she did of smells like teen spirit!

Ohhhh cool......we are all coming out of the closet :)

Tam that tune is the most god awful thing i've heard since "steps" and tragedy!

xxx

I liked that too :blush:

Well I have no choice....Jade loves steps, so I have to listen to it, and I also like 5,6,7,8

:rofl:

Do you not think Regina is a grower then? I do!

I think she's bloody awful ...

Maddie's ass sings more in tune than she does!
xxx

you should enter her for eurovision then!:rofl:

Aint that the truth! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back