LO is 14 months and still no period!

Emily Roses M

Reaction score
Still no period for me and Lo is 14 months. I am barely feeding now he has a short feed from me before bed. I have been showing signs of being fertile for weeks now with cervical mucus and twinges but no period. Last time I had to fully stop for it to return but I don't feel ready to yet. We are not ttc but not preventing either. Just seems such a long time without a period it was Nov 2011. I have done lots of pg tests but they are always negative. I worry that I won't be able to have anymore children as I'm 34.

I added this onto Bunny N's post but after doing some research I am now starting to freak myself out that something might be wrong!

It was 19 months for me before I got my period and 2 years before I was fertile (too short LP before then). I got pregnant the first month I had a long enough LP. This time there's no sign yet and Arthur is 18 months old. Try not to worry!

My lo was 17 months when mine came back.

I'm still feeding six times a day but finally got my period back after 7 months.

I didn't get mine back until 16 months.

I started having the EWCM about two or three months before I actually ovulated. It wasn't constant but I would see it for like a day or two in a row. It took me 10 months to ovulate and she was nursing a good 4 times a day then. I wouldn't give it up if your not ready it sounds like your body might be getting ready.

I think that is pretty normal. My period came back at about 11-12 months postpartum. Can't stand it...really wish it would have stayed away longer!

Sounds normal, was 2 years with my second and got pregnant with him when my first was 8 months and had no periods or signs of ovulation!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"