LOADS of BH at 31 weeks - normal?

Cattia

Reaction score
This is my third baby so you would think I would know the answer to these questions by now! I am 31 weeks today and the past two days I have been having really frequent braxton hicks. I wouldn't say they were regular but I seem to have them about 50% of the time! They don't hurt but are uncomfortable with a lot of tightness going all the way round to my back. I am in the middle of two very intense days of work, working away from home. Yesterday evening when I drank lots and rested they went. Is it something I ought to speak to my MW about later or will I be ok to just take it easy over the weekend? I don't remember it being like this with my other two!

I'm told lots of BH contractions late in pregnancy are super normal. Lucky you with your first two! :)

Never hurts to chat w/ your MW.

Feel better!!!

I'm almost 29 weeks with no.4 and Ive found BH have really ramped up this time. I literally feel like it's happening every 30 mins! They're awkward but not painful and yesterday the MW said it's normal and to only worry if they dont go away by changing position etc , or if they get painful
xx

Thanks ladies, I have made sure I drank loads today and they have been a bit better, going to try to take it easy over the weekend (although with the kids running around this doesn't seem all that likely) and see if they calm down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->