Loads of movement

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Miss_Bump, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Miss_Bump

Miss_Bump Well-Known Member

Is it normal to have loads of movment?
    Recently ive been feeling her move more when im lying down or when i stop moving about only a few kicks here and there.

Today at work i can really feel her so much like all the time wriggling and kicking and its lovely but is it normal to suddenly feel her so much?

I did have a large lunch a few hours ago and it seems to take my body soooooo long to digest my food.

What do you reckon?
    xx

2. mamato2more

mamato2more Number 9 on the way

My little ones have been moving so much in the last few days, it's shocking!

3. Miss_Bump

Thanks hun hopefully its normal. I seems like all of a sudden shes thinking right im going to go CRAZY! :haha:

I love it tho
    xx

4. RSbabe

RSbabe Guest

I have a maggot baby :haha:.

Jenson never stops moving and when he does i worry,silly me :dohh:

5. Miss_Bump

LOL
    So do you think this is the start of all movement now? I havent been woken up in the night by her yet but it wouldnt supruse me if tonight is the night and im so tired anyway as BF has 'man flu' :haha: and keeps me up with his coughing
    xx

6. sparrow

sparrow Well-Known Member

Babies move more when you are lying down or sitting still rather than moving about as your movement such as walking rocks them to sleep. This is what I read anyway. My little one moves more when I am sitting at work or when I am on the sofa or in bed.

7. honeygrl

honeygrl Well-Known Member

Most days mine never seems to stop lately. Yesterday was a bit quiet but so far today there hasn't been a minute go by without a little squirming around.

8. jolou

jolou Mum to 2 little munchkins

im only 19 weeks and today bumps has not stopped moving when im sat down, normally its only when im laying in bed trying to get to sleep but not today lol Sophie was a wriggler she was forever moving, so much so id feel it even when walking about..shes just the same now lol cant stay still!