Loads of movement

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Is it normal to have loads of movment?
Recently ive been feeling her move more when im lying down or when i stop moving about only a few kicks here and there.

Today at work i can really feel her so much like all the time wriggling and kicking and its lovely but is it normal to suddenly feel her so much?

I did have a large lunch a few hours ago and it seems to take my body soooooo long to digest my food.

What do you reckon?
xx

My little ones have been moving so much in the last few days, it's shocking!

Thanks hun hopefully its normal. I seems like all of a sudden shes thinking right im going to go CRAZY! :haha:

I love it tho
xx

I have a maggot baby :haha:.

Jenson never stops moving and when he does i worry,silly me :dohh:

LOL
So do you think this is the start of all movement now? I havent been woken up in the night by her yet but it wouldnt supruse me if tonight is the night and im so tired anyway as BF has 'man flu' :haha: and keeps me up with his coughing
xx

Babies move more when you are lying down or sitting still rather than moving about as your movement such as walking rocks them to sleep. This is what I read anyway. My little one moves more when I am sitting at work or when I am on the sofa or in bed.

Most days mine never seems to stop lately. Yesterday was a bit quiet but so far today there hasn't been a minute go by without a little squirming around.

im only 19 weeks and today bumps has not stopped moving when im sat down, normally its only when im laying in bed trying to get to sleep but not today lol Sophie was a wriggler she was forever moving, so much so id feel it even when walking about..shes just the same now lol cant stay still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->