Loads of Yellow VERY stretchy CM for 5 days .. what is this?

emmahobbsie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Its been a while since i've been here, but i'd really like some advice, if possible?

I had a miscarriage in January and since then have only had 2 periods (induced by taking provera, as i have PCOS), on the 14th may i had a HyCoSy exam .. everything went fine and they said my tubes are very open and my ovaries are looking fine, too.
I was a little uncomfortable for the day after the exam and had light bleeding for a few days after, but everything 'healed' fine and is back to normal.
Since the first day of my last period I have been taking one Femaprin tablet a day, a royal jelly capsule and a seven seas trying for a baby pill daily.
Me and DF have been DTD every other day since my hycosy (youre not allowed to do anything before it!) and the last 5-6 days ive noticed this realllllyy stretchy, yellow cm - like, loads of it?! Its not itchy or anything like that and a couple of times i thought i had come on as i was so wet but it just turned out to be the cm.
Does anyone know what this could be? I dont have regular cycles (usually 3 a year), so im not sure what fertile cm looks like or anything like that, and Im not sure if im ovulating as i dont know when I ovulate.
Does anyone know what it might be? any advice or suggestions would be so helpful!
We have been trying for 2 years and have been given a prescription for clomid but i havent started taking it yet.
Thankyou, much love & positivity to you all
:cloud9:

That sounds like fertile CM to me!! I've heard it can range from clear to milky white to yellow.

I'd say keep it up with the :sex:!! :)

:dust: to you!

That sounds like fertile CM to me!! I've heard it can range from clear to milky white to yellow.

Ohhh, thankyou so much!
I remember getting lots of CM last time when i was pregnant but i dont remember it being this colour, so it makes sense that I would be fertile :D && lots of positivity coming your way for a June BFP <3
:hugs:

Ohhh, thankyou so much!
I remember getting lots of CM last time when i was pregnant but i dont remember it being this colour, so it makes sense that I would be fertile :D && lots of positivity coming your way for a June BFP <3
:hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

Okay, I have had loads more of this today!
Its been about 7 days of it now, is this how long fertile CM is supposed to last?
Thankyou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->