• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Location, Location, Location!!!

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
Right, if we are all serious about our single mummys meet, i figure we best get the ball moving!! :D

Ive done another poll, and this time its location, hopefully if we can agree on a location, people can see how much they need to save and when is ideal for them to go etc....

If i miss any locations out, or the ones ive put in are poo let me no and i can change it :) Ive just put in peoples suggestions so far!!

xx

I voted Darlington.......but to be honest any would do me

I voted Chester Zoo seeing as its only 10mins from the airport but I was sorely tempted to pick London xmas shopping! I have never been :blush:

Maybe next year we could all save like mad and go to New York for Christmas shopping? :haha: I've always wanted to go was supposed to go with school a few years ago but couldn'd afford it lol sorry off topic a bit :haha:

I haven't voted because I'm quite central anyway and would honestly try and make any of those :) I don't think disney on ice would be ideal for my LO or any young ones but that's just my opinion!

I voted Chester Zoo seeing as its only 10mins from the airport but I was sorely tempted to pick London xmas shopping! I have never been :blush:

Maybe next year we could all save like mad and go to New York for Christmas shopping? :haha: I've always wanted to go was supposed to go with school a few years ago but couldn'd afford it lol sorry off topic a bit :haha:

oppss double post split over two :rofl: blooming rubbish internet!!

Hehe least if we went to New York it means we're all travelling the same distance! But erm....I have some saving to do before that happens :haha:

We deffo should make it a yearly thing :)

voted chester zoo, think its the most appropriate for the LOs!

I'm just bumping this!

Can you tell I have no friends and want to meet you all :rofl: :blush:

I voted newcastle, but im not bothered if we see disney on ice or something else in newcastle, Darlington is good for me aswell but cant do two votes? x

I chose london cos i live close to it, but was thinking, as we're all spread all over, my place isnt that big, but a couple could sleep over, i have travel cots etc xxx

If we done London we'd be happy to stay over at your house tinkabells lol

I think september might be too wet and cold for chester zoo i dunno lol and some might not be able to afford it it's like 3.5 months away lol

Ooooh neck and neck :)

Aidedhoney are you in Aberdeen? London must be 9-10 hours drive from there?! :wacko:

I want to know who the 13 voters are! x

If we done London we'd be happy to stay over at your house tinkabells lol

I think september might be too wet and cold for chester zoo i dunno lol and some might not be able to afford it it's like 3.5 months away lol

ha, i'd never afford shopping in london! chester zoo is pretty reasonably priced and i dont think train prices are that bad - would just depend on the weather

Hmmm I voted Chester Zoo lol guess we could all wear wellies and coats with hoods if its raining lol

Hehe....maybe we could try for end of Aug if we end up at the zoo.

Aren't most of the shops in London outside? So we'd get wet there too! I might be wrong. I wouldn't mind having a LOOK in Hamleys....but doubt I'd be doing much buying lol xx

Oooh I love the Absolut ice bar in London......maybe that isn't really appropriate though :haha:

Chester is a bit far for me to drive i think, and train seems to be about 80 quid each way, so im not sure ill make it.
ill wait till youve made final decisions before deciding tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->