• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Location, Location, Location!!!

Awww :( next year maybe! When our babes are old enough to appreciate it!

Would you be able to go to London then if that option wins? xx

nope, :(

I was meant to be going next weekend as a birthday weekend away but i cant even afford that anymore :(

To be honest I wouldn't be 100% for London either.

I'll just see what the majority want to do and if London wins I'll decide nearer the time :D

So want to meet everyone though!! :flower:

Ooo I don't know if I am close knit enough to vote, but I would love to meet up with some of you girlies!

I think the easiest thing for me though is London and by the looks of it London isn't gunna happen lol.

Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!!!!! :rofl:

I looked up boat prices for us and to go to even Ayr is £50!!! Blooming heck!!! :rofl: I think chester zoo would be easiest and cheapest for most of us

Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!!!!! :rofl:

I looked up boat prices for us and to go to even Ayr is £50!!! Blooming heck!!! :rofl: I think chester zoo would be easiest and cheapest for most of us

AND ayr is still a good 2 hours from me... in the wrong direction :rofl:

Imace - would be lovely to meet you :flower:

If we can decide on a time & place that is :haha:

does everyone interested in coming have a FB page? can we make an event on there and discuss it more because i know theres a few FOB stalkers who would then know where and when we are;.

does everyone interested in coming have a FB page? can we make an event on there and discuss it more because i know theres a few FOB stalkers who would then know where and when we are;.

OMG didn't think of that.

Can it be private on FB because I have FOB on there?

Unless we set up a thread in GS - I'm sure no one in there would mind :haha:

OMG didn't think of that.

Can it be private on FB because I have FOB on there?

Unless we set up a thread in GS - I'm sure no one in there would mind :haha:

Yeah on FB oyu can make the group thing private and only add who ya want, i would prefer to talk about it privately cos of stalker xxx

I made it an event as the group thing was pissing me off! I couldnt see how to make it private! lol

imace, aidedhoney and surprise baby, i dont have you on FB, so if you want PM me your FB details and i can add you both the event? :)

xx

Oh and anyone else who would like to be part of the group, PM me for my FB and ill add you too it :)

xx

I don't use my facebook :blush: I'll add people on msn though if need be!

Oh sweetlullaby!!! You dont have FB! I completley forgot! Is there anyway you could get an account for this??

Crap!

xx

Ahhh you wrote that as i was writing mine! lol, Could you maybe do a fake account? Under a fake name? No need for piccies or anything, then you can see and join in! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->