Location, Location, Location!!!

Hehe....maybe we could try for end of Aug if we end up at the zoo.

Aren't most of the shops in London outside? So we'd get wet there too! I might be wrong. I wouldn't mind having a LOOK in Hamleys....but doubt I'd be doing much buying lol xx

Oooh I love the Absolut ice bar in London......maybe that isn't really appropriate though :haha:

just avoid bank holiday weekend!

purple - have you checked how much it is to fly? sometimes thats cheaper x

i cant get to the airport this end, Its an hour away and i definately cant afford to pay for my car to stay there.. train i can walk too :)

Yeah Im worrying about the cost if it's september with holiday and moving it's a bit too soon for me to try and save any moneys :wacko:

sweetlullaby we can stay in a travel lodge theyre only like 20quid per room, even could share a room, 2 single beds and some pop up travel cots, will save some dosh

sweetlullaby we can stay in a travel lodge theyre only like 20quid per room, even could share a room, 2 single beds and some pop up travel cots, will save some dosh

Thats a brilliant idea!! lol im sure I could manage to save the money some way or other! Hurry up claim money :rofl:

:rofl: its not the money for travel lodge or food there, its more the travel im worried about!

Same here :rofl: The costs for flights and managing to juggle baby, luggage and a buggy etc!

yeah, thats why i think tis easier for me to just drive, train will be a nigthmare just me in one small cramped seat luggage and baby and my pram is a 2 parter so again a hassle on a train, but i cant get to an airport up here easily either, so think driving really is best option for me,

Fancy splitting petrol costs if we get the boat over we could hitch a lift there :rofl:

Fancy splitting petrol costs? if we got the boat over we could hitch a lift there :rofl: we could go rail and sail and be at a station that suits you :rofl:

sorry my internet keeps crashing and it double posts randomly on me!

:rofl: would probably add like8 hours onto your journey but if you wanted to then you could!

I just saw an advert for CADBURYS WORLD!!! Whos with me??? haha

Though i would have to be rolled down the M4 home lol

xx

Ohhhhh I like :)

Is it in Birmingham? Or am I making that up?!

Tis in birmingham! You can google it, but it looks like a theme park... except there is no rides... and loads of choccy! haha

xx

Can I change my vote to Cadbury land?!?!? That sounds too good! What is it? Like charlies choco factory or something? I've ALWAYS wanted to go there :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->