Location, Location, Location!!!

I keep missing these threads :dohh: I vote the chester zoo. I couldn't do london x

It's also a really sad fact that i could not imagine functioning without my FB account :dohh: I don't know how you cope without one Sweets!! x

It's also a really sad fact that i could not imagine functioning without my FB account :dohh: I don't know how you cope without one Sweets!! x

I can't stand my facebook account :rofl: Too public and I have far to many "old friends" I can't be bothered with! Too many acquinted with FOB as well for my liking lol

I can't stand my facebook account :rofl: Too public and I have far to many "old friends" I can't be bothered with! Too many acquinted with FOB as well for my liking lol

You should make a new one and just add us! haha

I agree with pip though... i dont think i could get through the day without it... i need to get out more!

xx

Agree you should create an account and just have us! I want to nosy at pics of your little monster ;)

I've upped privacy to the max I can :rofl: Suzanne pm'd me so I'll be able to join :rofl:

I do have a facebook account I just never used it because so many friends are connected to FOB etc!

You should make a new one and just add us! haha

I agree with pip though... i dont think i could get through the day without it... i need to get out more!

xx

To be fair, we are trying to get out more, what with this meet up and all! Hehe.

17 people have voted on here? I didn't think there were that many wanting to go??
Are we going to be doing another poll as the two main wants are a draw? You should also tick the box which says we can vote for more than one, so the people who dont mind going to either can tick both! x

Good idea on another poll :thumbup:

Urg you girls are going to have me using facebook :haha: I only ever go on to accept friends or look at photo's that friends say oh look at such and such on my facebook from saturday night :haha:

EDIT - pm me and I'll add all the girlies here already added suzanne!

Good idea on another poll :thumbup:

Urg you girls are going to have me using facebook :haha: I only ever go on to accept friends or look at photo's that friends say oh look at such and such on my facebook from saturday night :haha:

EDIT - pm me and I'll add all the girlies here already added suzanne!

Oh can i add you!! I think ive seen you already on suzannes page, ill go find you! haha xx

OMG all you ladies are writing stuff and I keep getting emails from facebook but I can't find the meet thingy :rofl: Im such a numpty I can't work facebook :haha:

Yep I finally worked that bit out :blush: Im such a numpty! Think I've finally added everyone as friends as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->