loch ness monster

anything is possible and we will never truly no whats in there just like we will never no all the creatures in the sea.

so i think i kind of believe lol

do you believe? :coffee:

I think there was probably something there at one time, but I don't know about today. We have all kinds of hi-tech things to detect and track, and that thing is supposed to be in a lake right? So, how come nobody can actually get hard, physical evidence to prove the existence of the creature? I might be wrong, I might be right. I just need something more than legend for me to believe something is true. :coffee:

I think there was probably something there at one time, but I don't know about today. We have all kinds of hi-tech things to detect and track, and that thing is supposed to be in a lake right? So, how come nobody can actually get hard, physical evidence to prove the existence of the creature? I might be wrong, I might be right. I just need something more than legend for me to believe something is true. :coffee:

I agree. It is possible there is something or atleast was something. When was the last time there was a sighting of it.

I read long time ago that it is actually some kind of roots of certain tree type which sink in and then it can pop out in the waters surface anytime looking like a shape of a monster. It's been proved false and there's no such thing as MONSTERS :))

I agree. It is possible there is something or atleast was something. When was the last time there was a sighting of it.

Actually the last sighting was sometime in the 60's and a report that has ben kept fairly quiet says large bones were found recently that are around 45 year old.

I don't... maybe something was there.. but you never hear of it now, and you would think with improving technologies that someone would have found some evidence of it...

But then sometimes we don't find shipwrecks for years and years and years.. and they don't move!

nope not in a lake... it's a loch

i live about 5miles from the loch & got married in a little church by the loch... there are still regular sightings (but he didn't attend our wedding :haha:)

as for do i believe.. I believe in something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->