lochia

mickey

Reaction score
today I had a big clot in my lochia!

is that normal???

yep for 1st few days u will get these from time to time but ask if u are unsure

and now I do not bleed anymore? is this supposed to be normal?

How big was the clot? Are you not bleeding at all? I think you normally bleed for 2-3 weeks.

hmm u sposed to still be bleeding tho doubt it would stop that quick mine lasted bout 2 weeks ish

yesterday, I was not bleeding anymore at all and today in the morning it was only a tiny bit so far!
I also have some tummy pain since yesterday and I am getting concerned.

is it possible there is still parts of the placenta inside the womb?

I found the clot quite big, OH not!

it was approximately the size of a ten p coin.

u can get big clots in it like that but id ask ur midwife hun for advice just to be on safe side

I had clots bigger than a 10p, I remember after Ella being stood with her in the kitchen and having to hand her to DH as I felt a big clot slide out *blurgh* (about the size of a egg). Apparently if they're bigger than a 50p then contact your MW.
Areyou feeling ill?

besides of my tummy pain I am not feeling ill.

tummy pain feels like when having pain in stomach, but it is nearly gone now. maybe it was only my stomach!

and I am bleeding again...

I will ring mw to see what she says.

thx very much for replying :hi:

I think its normal, but its always good to check for re-assurance if nothing else.

I had clots with my first, but no other problems.

With both I bled for 2.5 weeks which would come and go (Apparently the bleeding can re-start if you do too much) then I had lochia (Sometimes pink, sometimes brown) for a further 4 weeks, so almost 8 weeks in total of stopping and starting before I had nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->