• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lock loaded and ready???

iwantabub

Reaction score
for u second or more time mummies our you ladies nearly ready to go... what happens when baby gets into position?
when does it happen?

i know bubs is head down... has been since 20 weeks

i only ask because the last few days i feel a bit different...

i havent had any pelvic or muscle pains except for the odd round ligament but i feel like the bone under my vagina (like under your bum kind of and also the part at the front of your vagi) feels like its weird when i sit on a non padded chair... like its tender but not sore but almost stretched and a tad heavier...

also i had the last three days this mad shooting pain from my pelvis up to my neck and down to my bum all just to the left of my spine.. like you could draw a line down my back....

also heaps more discharge the last three days aswell...
no smell or itching or anything funny just increased amount...

for last few days also majority of movements are tickles in my bladder pelvis area like hes head butting me or punching me...still get what feels like a foo or a bum pushing on my belly and above belly button but a lot of movement down low .. havent had that for quite a few weeks.

im 31 weeks today but a few days ago measured 34 so i have a scan in two weeks to check...

could this be baby engaging if hes a bit bigger??

or or all coincidence?

It sounds like baby engaging. My baby engaged as well, and I don't measure bigger or anything.
I felt it because I could all of a sudden breathe again and it felt as if baby was going to fall out, with quite some pressure in my pelvis.
I get the shooting pains in my pelvic bone but I have spd which could be what you're feeling as well?

Thanks for the reply. Do they usually engage this early?

If so does that mean your more likely to go into labour earlier?

First time babies are usually around week 36 and second/subsequent may not be until labour. It could be your baby engaging but then it could just be all the usual weird things that come towards the end of last tri (baby running out of space etc and lots more pressure on areas of your body that had previously not been there).

No, just because LO engages early it does not necessarily mean that labour will be early. 85% of babies will come on or after 40 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->