Logan?

vickyandchick

Mum of boys
Reaction score
Logan has been on our list for ages however I've never given it loads of thought.
His name would most likely be Logan James Br*** or Logan James Sc***, both surnames are one syllable.

I was just wondering what you all think of it as I'd like an unbiased opinion:flower:

I've never been a huge fan of Logan as a name (no particular reason)... but actually with the middle name James I like it a lot more. I think the sound is quite nice and it comes off as a good, solid boy name that's neither too boring nor too trendy.

I like it - I have an ex-bf named Logan. Which is odd considering I think of it as a "new, modern baby name." It was quite unusual 10 yrs ago when we dated. But it has become quite popular in recent yrs.

It's a very "handsome" name iykwim.

As long as it's not extremely popular where you live, I would say go for it!

Im personally not a huge fan of the name (no idea why) but at least your not calling a girl Logan as seems to be the growing trend

I don't like it personally, it seems a little chavvy to me but that is probably down to the ones I know rather than the actual name. James is nice though, very classic.

Ive never been a fan tbh, besides that in the US its a trend right now, very popular! I however do love Leo! You had listed that somewhere prior if im remembering correctly. :haha:

Leo is adorable and can grow strongly with a man. Xx

Ive never been a fan tbh, besides that in the US its a trend right now, very popular! I however do love Leo! You had listed that somewhere prior if im remembering correctly. :haha:

Haha yes you do have the right girl;)

Leo is pretty much our front runner atm I've just got to find a middle name I like with it:haha:
FOB likes Logan but I was always 50/50 on it, just doesn't sit right x

I absolutely love it - I knew one (22 years ago) gulp... a little American boy who was in year 1. I aways loved it from that day on... Sadly OH has vetoed it very strongly :( xx

Logan is lovely. I've loved it since I heard it on One Tree Hill. It goes well with James too :)

I also love Leo :thumbup:

A few suggestions:

Leo Noah
Leo James
Leo Harry
Leo Arther
Leo Michael
Leo Rowan
Leo Alexander

I don't like it for girls. :nope:

For boys, I like it when the name flows well. I love how Logan James sounds!

My Logi is named after a friend we lost to a car crash in 2008; he would have been 25 when our son was born. Our Logan has a Chinese middle name, so I couldn't really test other Westernized names with it.

I really dislike it sorry. It's a 'Chavvy' name by me x

Haha yes you do have the right girl;)

Leo is pretty much our front runner atm I've just got to find a middle name I like with it:haha:
FOB likes Logan but I was always 50/50 on it, just doesn't sit right x

I think sometimes momma just knows already if that makes sense? Some names just feel right for bub. We literally just went through that. We wanted to look at other names but none fit!

I love the name Logan always have!!!! We naming our little boy Logan William he will be born in oct!!!
Excellent Choice!!! Logan James sound lovely together

I'm biased as my DS is called Logan and we're not at all chavvvy! His middle name is Joseph.
I wanted an unusual but not out there name and was quite shocked to see it so high up the popularity charts after we chose it.
However I'm finding it difficult to pick a name for this baby that goes well with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->