LOL..are they worth it?

monkee12

Reaction score
DD is 5 years old and loves LOL, she has asked for the LOL Glamper, does anyone have it and is it worth £100?

Not sure as my girls don't have the glamper but the pop up shop was a waste of money and I'm trying to sell it (we have two) but no one seems interested at all!

Is the pop up shop one of the new ones? I don’t think I’ve seen it.
I know what you mean though, I have to sell brand new Playmobil :-(

My girls were big on these (now 5 and soon to be 9). We bought them a huge Barbie house to play with them for xmas 2018 instead of the LOL house merely because we couldn't get ahold of one upon release. We sold that a few months ago. They got the L.O.L. Surprise! Amazing Surprise last year and only DD2 has been playing with them since. I've got her the OMG Snowalicious doll for xmas this year. In total I've probably spent a good £600 on them.

I enjoyed unwrapping them :haha: they're customisable too so you can mix and match. A lot find them a waste of money due to excessive plastic but they hold their worth.

Pop up shop is a few years old now. It's more of a way to store them tbh.

My girls still love an LOL but I got fed up of the doubles !

In my opinion no, I'm so glad my girls are over them now. We had the house and the quality was awful for the price.

We’ve decided against the Glamper but will get a couple of the balls for her x

DD1 has asked for the Jukebox LOL remix this year I honestly don’t think it’s worth £50 pound ! . I’m going to see if I can swing her just to get a normal big LOL doll !

We stopped getting them because DS just puts anything in his mouth ! But they are back into them since a few weeks ago .

My daughter wants the winter disco chalet which she’s definitely not getting she wouldn’t say no to the glamper but I’m not convinced it will be worth the money. Keeping an eye out in case I can get it on sale

LOL stuff is soo expensive. My daughter was into it but doesn't seem as interested any more thank goodness. And so many little pieces constantly getting lost :laugh2:

LOL stuff is soo expensive. My daughter was into it but doesn't seem as interested any more thank goodness. And so many little pieces constantly getting lost :laugh2:

Or vacuumed up in my case ... sometimes on purpose I know that’s bad :haha:

My 2 have been through the LOL phase, but don't seem that interested at the moment. I think they're all priced at more that double what they're worth! but the kids do seem to love them. I bought dd2 the winter chalet for her birthday in Jan, but it was half price and then I got another 20% off. I'm hoping they don't ask for any this year!!

Went into Smyths today and they had the winter chalet in stock. It’s enormous! Even if I didn’t think the price was ridiculous we have nowhere to put it.

We’ve got the car pool coupe which looks fab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->