Lol, got to cope with a 3 course meal soon - my poor stomach!

Firestar

Pregnant with first :)
Reaction score
Going out with parents and my fiancee soon for a three course lunch at a really nice restaurant for a charity event........ not to sure how I'm going to manage this! Not sure my stomach can take it - it's feeling pretty squished at 35 weeks. We go to the same place for the same event every year, slightly scared that the owner of the restaurant is going to look horrified when I walk in and be thinking "I hope she doesn't go into labour in the next couple of hours!" given how huge I look! Will try not to overeat as I'll feel it later, but hard when the menu is so good :(

:haha: I went out for a meal last week, 3 days before my due date. 3 courses, amuse bouche, cheese board at the end- :sick:

I feel super squished too, sometimes it's hard to eat at all because baby sticks her butt into my stomach lol. I'd probably just try to have everything I like but take very small portions so I didn't end up having it twice, lol!

I know how u feel, I have just eaten one of my hubbys legendary sunday lunches and I am fit to burst!! My appetite definitely isnt what it used to be with baby pushing everything up! Pace yourself and enjoy what you can :)

i'm sort of the same at 31 weeks....the thing is i'll be hungry or still hungry half way through a meal but i just can't fit anything more in me!! lol

I almost wish I was in you all's predicament, I still have a ravenous appetite even after eating. :haha: These pregnancy pounds are packing on fast. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->