LOL - Things Your Husband Should Never See You Do

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:rofl: Do you have any to add to the list?

I think high waisted tights full stop should be a thing you do alone. Although he isn't my husband last week my OH was excited to see me in a dress (rare) until he realised he couldn't reach for the top of my tights as they are high ones that go to under the bust so the line doesn't show. He wasn't amused and less attracted to me when he seen me try and get them back on and in place after going for a wee! HA!

Things your husband should never see you do: #8. Shove yourself into flesh-tone Spanx on a humid day.

Click HERE!

:rofl: wobbs

I never fart in front of him. I know, everyone thinks I'm mad. I dont even judge others doing it , cant explain it :haha:

No I don't but he's gross! haha!

Me and my DH had farting competitions within a few months of meeting :blush::rofl:

I can't do loud farts, I do a "I need to trump" (because that's cute) and make sure it's a quiet one! I get embarrassed if one creeps out on the toilet lol and cough to disguise :haha:

In 15 years I've only heard my DH fart a handful of times.
Me on tbhe other hand fart in my sleep aparantly (how embarrassing)

I can't do loud farts, I do a "I need to trump" (because that's cute) and make sure it's a quiet one! I get embarrassed if one creeps out on the toilet lol and cough to disguise :haha:

The toilet farts are funny because they echo off the porcelain. :rofl: IDGAF what my other half thinks, I just drop my guts - loud, silent, I couldn't care less. But being pregnant is great. Those suckers just really make him turn green. :rofl:

The toilet farts are funny because they echo off the porcelain. :rofl: IDGAF what my other half thinks, I just drop my guts - loud, silent, I couldn't care less. But being pregnant is great. Those suckers just really make him turn green. :rofl:

Echo off the porcelain :rofl:

Hi ladies, just had to comment, this thread caught my eye. Ive just nearly cried laughing 😂😂.. thank you for cheering up my evening lol x

They do! :rofl: Listen next time. :rofl:

They do! :rofl: Listen next time. :rofl:

Oh I know they do :haha:
Just the way you said it had me laughing lol

I would have had a long list for this post but after, pregnancy, hg, 3 home births a MC I think it turned into more of a to do list! I did usually send him away when I was being sick but that's because he would have been sick too which wasn't going to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->