Long... baby Franklins dramatic entrance :)

Congrats! That's amazing. Well done to you and your DH!

aww that's amazing hun! massive congratulations he is gorgeous xxx

omg wow! congrats to you and hugeee well done to your DH for being such a star i bet he was so scared!
thanks for sharing x

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful bubs! And double yay for a quick labour AND the fact he was born on sept 29th, which just happens to be my birthday! :happydance: xox

Wow! that's truly amazing. my DH just went white when I told him the story. he would not be able to handle that! lol. your OH is a hero! so happy you are all well. its an amazing story u will have to tell. xo

That is an amazing birth story! Congratulations to your family on the birth of precious Franklin.

Wow!!! That is amazing! Congrats, and Happy birthday to your sweet baby!!!

Wow well done!! Congratulations:)

Awww wow congratulations, and your husband must be soooo proud to of delivered him .. :) ... congrats again glad your all well xx

what a beautiful story, congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous boy too :)

Wow, thank you for your lovely responses everyone :D it's certainly a story to tell Franklin when hes older, lol. My OH went into a bit of shock after but he's ok now. Good luck everyone on the births of your lo's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->