Long... baby Franklins dramatic entrance :)

Wow, that's amazing and how lovely that your baby was delivered by your husband!
Congratulations!

Wow - congratulations! He is a cutie! :D

Congrats dear! That is a great birth story!

Wow congratulations, and well dine to your OH! mine would have passed out :haha:

amazing story!! well done to u and ur husband!! and congrats on such a beautiful baby xx

Flippin' heck! How quick! You must have been scared hun! I can just imagine your OH's face when he walked through the door and realised it was happening!!!! What a fab story :) He really is so precious, what a sweet little man, totally unaffected by his dramatic arrival :) Huge congratulations. So will there be a next time then ;) at home again i bet! And how's Shane adapting? My DS has been pretty good although he's not keen on the noisy disruption to his telly programmes lol!

Flippin' heck! How quick! You must have been scared hun! I can just imagine your OH's face when he walked through the door and realised it was happening!!!! What a fab story :) He really is so precious, what a sweet little man, totally unaffected by his dramatic arrival :) Huge congratulations. So will there be a next time then ;) at home again i bet! And how's Shane adapting? My DS has been pretty good although he's not keen on the noisy disruption to his telly programmes lol!

When my OH got home he sorted the mess out of his car to make some room to take me to hospital, he didnt realise the urgency until he got in and found me leant over the coffee table screaming down the phone to 999 that i needed to push. lmao. He was really good though, he didnt have time to panic but went into a bit of shock after but is ok now. Shanes getting better, he's still nervous of the baby but he cuddles him now and likes it when frankie holds on to his finger. But he gets annoyed when he's crying for a feed.

When my OH got home he sorted the mess out of his car to make some room to take me to hospital, he didnt realise the urgency until he got in and found me leant over the coffee table screaming down the phone to 999 that i needed to push. lmao. He was really good though, he didnt have time to panic but went into a bit of shock after but is ok now. Shanes getting better, he's still nervous of the baby but he cuddles him now and likes it when frankie holds on to his finger. But he gets annoyed when he's crying for a feed.

Same with DS, he's getting slowly more interested like Shane is though, he's asked to hold him a few times, but not for long lol! Funny about your OH going out to sort the car out without realising the urgency - i thought my partner asking me to help with the pool and farting about with it was bad enough haha. Great birth story :thumbup:

oh wow! what an amazing birth story, huge congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->