• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Long cycle, 63 days and counting

TabbiCat

Reaction score
Anyone else have random long cycles? My last few were 33 days then 36 days and now on day 63. I believe I got what looks like a positive opk on the 23rd and 24th of April. I got into checking my cp and cf a few months ago and it really was never changing.. until April.

It was lowish hard and slightly open start April 10th for a few days and went softer and higher for about 2 weeks. Then it would move so crazy hard, soft ,hard, soft, and up and down. I had a day or two of watery cm a few days ago. And creamy now again.

I've taken so many pregnancy tests all negative. Except for one 3 weeks ago. Looked so positive. But famous blue die did me dirty.

I'm just now getting tiny cramps ever so often, and breasts/nipples barely sore.. only when poked at. Haha. And only a few symptoms. I got extremely dizzy after cleaning the kittylitter box and had a huge hit flash. Sporadic headaches with some nausea but I feel nauseous every single morning no matter what.

If anyone wants to chat about what you think feel free :) thanks for listening.

Hi there! I am having the same issue, just not quite as long. I am on CD38. I normally have 30-32 day cycles but have had a few wonky ones since I lost almost 50 lbs. I took a few tests, all BFN. Been crampy for about 2 weeks now. I am not sure what the deal is with my cycle. I am just so ready to start the next one! I bought OPKs so I am going to track my ovulation, make sure everything is good in that dept. I just officially started TTC again last month so this long cycle is very frustrating!

Wow 50 lbs, that's awesome. How did you do it? I can't seem to loose even a pound. Haha. I'm still waiting.. now cycle day 68.

Every time I buy opks I always run out before I ever see a true positive.

What do your cramps feel like? Mine are barely noticeable and only when I more around a lot. The only thing that is cluing me in to pms is some break outs and sore nipples. Breasts not so much, just some random pains.

I have a lot to lose so basically just eating better is what has worked. I still have a quite a bit to lose and I need to really start working out as it has been tapering off a bit.

I checked my FF and I am actually CD39. I have had AF like cramps and lots of twinges. I haven't had any in a few days. I get sore breasts sometimes but not too much.

What kind of OPKs do you buy? I just bought the Wondfos on Amazon which have 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs. I also bought Pre-Seed which I would love to try if the witch would show lol..

Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I am 37 so I am hoping this isn't due to pre-menopause or anything like that. My mom didn't have menopause early so I am hoping I don't either.

I've hear of FF. It is an app? I used the Answers brand from Walmart. There are only 20 in there. They kind of sick. The colors are very light . I'm 23 my husband is 30.

I was on depo shot for birth control since I was 16 or 17 until 7 months ago and I didn't get a sort of real period until February. So it's hard to remember what I pms truly feels like.

Oh ok, I have never tried their brand. I paid like $22 I think for the Wondfo brand and they have always worked great. I order them from Amazon.

Depo could be the reason for the delay. I am anxious for it to start. I was always really regular until a few months ago.

Hey there, just thought I'd update. I'm 11 weeks pregnant!! I got a positive test on the dollar tree test went to the doctor the same day and my hCG was 29! So the sensitivity of those tests are just as good as the expensive ones :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->