Long Cycle and Luteal Phase

GracieZ

Reaction score
I have very long cycles ( up to 103 days ) This past cycle I have been charting with BBT, OPKs and CM and managed to pin point my ovulation on CD41. I have a long luteal phase sometimes up to 50+ days. not really sure what the best option is? anyone else experienced similar? I have been told about Clomid as a potential option but still researching it.

Your luteal phase really shouldn't be as long as this, that's unusual and I haven't once heard of that. Are you absolutely certain you ovulated on that day? And are you assuming you always ovulate around that time so have an extra long lp? If so I would say if this is your first cycle temping then you probably don't have a lp that long, unless you're currently way past a regular length lp, but I would really question how sure you are you ovulated on CD41 if so. If your temps only increased a little and are a little all over the place then it's possible you didn't actually ovulate then. If you have your progesterone levels checked this should tell you whether you definitely have ovulated. If you have and your lp really is this long then I would go to your doctor because something is amiss there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->