Long cycle buddies

Mama1day

Reaction score
Hi there!
I thought I would make a thread for long cyclers because for those of us that do have unpredictable cycles, it's pretty hard to get cycle buddies that don't continuously leave us behind! And it can make us start to think that we are abnormal etc.
Anyway, I just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone with a long cycle would like to be buddies! It doesn't matter what CD you are on!
Then we can support each other with our unpredictable cycles and also chat about ways to try and regulate them.
We are all different and it is important to support each other in any circumstance.
:flower:

Has this thread died before it started? I do hope not.

I'm a long cycler! Anything from 40to70 days :( not funny when ttc is it.

Me too - mine's been anything between 32-60 days since Dec 2009 when I came off BCP and started trying

Seem to be spending a small fortune OPKs, but have finally got referred and now trying to decide whether to stick which the acupuncture/chinese herbs or whether to start on Clomid

How long have you been trying misskat29?

Not sure how long my cycles are yet, as I haven't really been able to track them.. but I went two months June - July, and didn't get af till august 25.. Looking for a buddy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->