Long Cycle

stefe

Reaction score
I am currently on CD 37 and I have no signs of AF yet. How long is too long to wait to see a Dr.? Last month was 35 days and I thought that was long. I tested and it is a BFN so I know I can't be pregnant. What should I do?

I don't know hun. I think 2 weeks late is the general concensus. I had a 33 day last month (spotting erratic from day 31) and thought urgh! On day 34 with no spotting or anything. BFN this am. My friends think it is from my pill, came off in Aug and not regulated yet, even though I'd convinced myself I was O'ing at around the same CD. So 16 or 17 dpo.
You recently off bc?

I went off last February. I had a miscarriage in July and thought I was back to normal. My thyroid levels are high, but not high enough that my Dr. wants me to take medication yet. I am thinking that it is due to hypothyroid that my cycle is becoming longer. Not sure though.

That's interesting. Can't find a definite answer for you on google. Only says menstrual disturbances. I know they are meant to be heavy and painful. You have me thinking though.

Edit: sorry if you are high that'd be hyperthyroid, possibly shorter lighter and infrequent?

Thank you hopefully AF will come any day or I will be calling the Dr. after the Holidays.

Happy Holidays!!!

After my m/c my cycles were longer and took awhile to go back to my normal but my normal is 27-32 days it changes each month. When my AF retrurned after having my wee one its longer than before too. Its hard to work out your OV dates when your cycle is all over the place but there are tonnes of us here.

It might be due to your thyroid yes... are you on medication for it? That sometimes causes problems to AF.

My doc wouldn't see me until I had missed 3 periods in a row!!!!! Very frustrating. I think sometimes our bodies just have long cycles. Try to wait it out for a bit if you can.

I want to thank you for all your comments and help. Thank goodness AF came today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->