Long cycles after short time on BC

wboatman

Reaction score
Hello all my fellow TTC'ers! I'm looking for some hope, help, or maybe just some comfort.

My fiance and I just recently suffered a miscarriage back in January at 8wks. :nope:

Shortly after in February I received my first period post MC (I cried for days over a damn period:cry:) and started BC as we were just going to wait until after our wedding in October to try again. Well, that plan quickly changed and in May we stopped the BC and decided to start TTC'ing. Since going off BC (which I was only on for 3 months) I have had some ridiculously long cycles. Prior to our MC my cycles were very regular and only about 28-29 days. I'm now having 31 and 36 day cycles with an O date of about CD16/17. I temp but I can't rely on it because I am a light sleeper and wake up every hour or so and BBT can't be accurately charted without a solid 3 hour block of snoozing. I use OPK's and get the typical flashing smiley and peaks so I know that I'm possibly O'ing and then having a long leutal phase.

Has anyone else had issues with cycle length after coming off a short stint of BC? I literally only took it for 3 months and it has AF in all sorts of a tizzy and to top things off since she's taking her sweet time every month, my projected start date for October if we don't conceive before then is the day before our wedding! Women's bodies...both fascinating and frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->