Long distance parenting plan

luvmykids0810

Mother of 2, TTC #3
Reaction score
im trying to come up with a long distance parenting plan for my ex with my attorney and i cant think of anything. When we went to the mediator she said my daughter wasnt ready for overnights with him yet so me sending her to michigan for a week or so isnt a good idea. Im so confused because i want a judge to look at it and understand that im not trying to move to keep them two apart but without any overnights yet im hitting a big wall. What do you think is a good parenting plan if we were told my daughters not ready to spend the night yet?

A little background: My daughter is 3 yrs old and her father and i have been seperated since i was 4 months pregnant. He was never in her life until this May 2011 when he was told through a mutual friend that me and my husband of 2.5 yrs was moving in Jan. 2012. He then filed for joint custody and visitation. He was denied joint custody due to the fact my daughter doesnt know he's her father but was given supervised visitations on every wednesday for 3 hrs. I am now filing my motion for change of domicile because my husband has a GREAT job offer in Texas. My ex is contesting to the move because he says he wants our daughter for 2 weeks every month and he cant get that if we move from michigan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->