Long lh surge…pic of OPK progression

snshine23

Reaction score
This month, I decided to try some OPKs. I had been relying on an app on my phone as well as checking cervix and CM, but obviously almost a year into TTC #2 and that hasn't worked. My phone app (I've been using it for over a year) said I was due to O on CD12, well here I am CD14 and I think I finally Od. As you can see by my progression photo, I had quite a long surge. I think it started on CD12 and then continued until this morning. I had pretty strong cramps all day yesterday, so would you say that is my O day? Even I don't know my exact DPO, I am ok with that! Trying to take a more laid back approach this month.

DH and I were able to BD on CDs 9, 11, 12, 13, and hoping for tonight. Let's hope that's enough!
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/IMG_0817.jpg

I'd say CD13 is the one that really looks the most positive out of that group! Several others look close, but not 100% pos.

Oh gawd... as you know I am not the one to ask about OPKs. lol. But from what it looks like to me, the second CD13 test is the only one that looks like a true positive (equal to or darker than the control line).

I agree that CD 13 looks the most positive. I truly feel like I Od this morning. I woke up with painful cramps and then mid morning they were gone. CM has already started to dry up so DH and I will BD again just for good measure because cervix is still a little open. But I'm glad I got the OPKs this month. If I would have gone off my app, I would have based it on CD 12 and missed it!

Yeah, for me, the OPKs have been worth the minor investment! My app was WAYYY off on my ovulation this cycle. I would've completely missed it, even with my "carpetbomb the egg" tactics!

Thanks ladies, I posted on another thread as well as CD13 seems to be the day! DH and I were able to BD last night and I will try for one more time tonight just to make sure we completely covered all of our bases! I'm counting today as CD1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->