Long story, but really confused...please help me!

Amare

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a little confused. So, I'll give you some background on everything first.

My cycles are usually 24 days, sometimes it'll be 25...but very rarely. My last period was February 6th. It lasted two days which is normal for me. On the 16th I got some clear discharge, it had a slick consistency to it. Then two days later on the 18th, I had a thicker more sticky discharge, the egg white consistency. From the 23rd to now I've been getting dull, very mild cramps. They don't hurt at all, it more of a nagging feeling like it's just enough for me to know it's there. Usually two days after I ovulate, I get sore boobs until a few days after my period ends. But I haven't had any sore boobs this month at all and I'm pretty sure I ovulated.

Last time I was pregnant, my symptoms were pressure in my lower abdomen and really sore boobs. I have neither of those right now and my period is due on the 1st of March. I don't know if I really ovulated or what's going on. I know you guys can't actually tell me if I ovulated and I'm only not trying, not preventing and I'm not supposed to be worried about this, but I can't help it lol. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been through this too? Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Hello Amare :)

How long have you been NTNP? For me, this is month # 8. My AF came last cycle on Feb 10th. But my cycles are longer than yours. Like you, I usually get sore boobs immediately after ovulation.
Today i'm on CD18 and I had some EWCM a few days ago... However, no sore boobs yet... which is very strange and unusual for me!

I would say wait till Friday and see what happens... As for me, I have to wait a bit longer...

Hello Amare :)

How long have you been NTNP? For me, this is month # 8. My AF came last cycle on Feb 10th. But my cycles are longer than yours. Like you, I usually get sore boobs immediately after ovulation.
Today i'm on CD18 and I had some EWCM a few days ago... However, no sore boobs yet... which is very strange and unusual for me!

I would say wait till Friday and see what happens... As for me, I have to wait a bit longer...

Hi there! I've been NTNP for about three months now, I believe.
That's very odd, for the both of us. Maybe it's a great sign? Somehow. When are you due for your period? I've got 4 days and I've been getting dull cramping. I'll take a test a few days after my period is due if I don't get it. Good luck to you, I hope this means something good for the both of us! :)

Yeah let's hope it's a good sign! My period is due around March 12th. Fingers crossed... Keep us updated :)

Yeah let's hope it's a good sign! My period is due around March 12th. Fingers crossed... Keep us updated :)

Good luck! My period was due yesterday, but hasn't shown up yet. I've been getting very mild on and off cramps though, so I think it might be coming. I also have like no symptoms whatsoever, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Keep me updated as well! :)

Going on a week late now...no sign of af. But I took a test this morning and it was negative. Guess it's just an off month for me.

Going on a week late now...no sign of af. But I took a test this morning and it was negative. Guess it's just an off month for me.

Is this usual for you? How are you feeling? Do you have any PMS symptoms?

Is this usual for you? How are you feeling? Do you have any PMS symptoms?

Well, I've had this happen once before, I was 9 days late before my period showed up. But I was under a lot of stress, so I figured that was why.

I have no PMS symptoms at all. I feel like normal. I don't know what's going on but I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant. It's very possible I have a hormone imbalance.

Okay, just went to the bathroom and got a huge clump of ewcm. Period is still nowhere. What is this??? Everything is so weird this cycle. I don't understand.

Okay, just went to the bathroom and got a huge clump of ewcm. Period is still nowhere. What is this??? Everything is so weird this cycle. I don't understand.

I had that happen to me 2 cycles ago - I was like WT...!!!! LOL- I think maybe you are ov'ing late- if its EWCM...which shows a couple of days before OV- when u actually OV i understand its watery- maybe take a cheapie OPK from $ store or walmart for .88 that may help with figuring it out-OPK's are Pos 12-48 hrs before OV actually occurs. It just sounds like you had a delay in OV this month.

My cycle actually went from 32 days (after my MC in AUgust) to 27 days. All my life I fluctuated between 28-32 days. I dont think U have a hormonal imbalance.. You know you make me LOL because I SWEAR I said the same thing u just said when my cycle changed up on me!! I was like OMG - My hormones are off- I have to see a Dr - my estrogen is off - I was googling "facts" on hormones for a week straight and then AF came - I was like Oooohh OKay - 27 days now!! I SWORE pregnant or hormonal imbalance! Cute Tatt BTW!!!!!

I had that happen to me 2 cycles ago - I was like WT...!!!! LOL- I think maybe you are ov'ing late- if its EWCM...which shows a couple of days before OV- when u actually OV i understand its watery- maybe take a cheapie OPK from $ store or walmart for .88 that may help with figuring it out-OPK's are Pos 12-48 hrs before OV actually occurs. It just sounds like you had a delay in OV this month.

My cycle actually went from 32 days (after my MC in AUgust) to 27 days. All my life I fluctuated between 28-32 days. I dont think U have a hormonal imbalance.. You know you make me LOL because I SWEAR I said the same thing u just said when my cycle changed up on me!! I was like OMG - My hormones are off- I have to see a Dr - my estrogen is off - I was googling "facts" on hormones for a week straight and then AF came - I was like Oooohh OKay - 27 days now!! I SWORE pregnant or hormonal imbalance! Cute Tatt BTW!!!!!

Ovulating late or early? I ovulated between the 16th and 18th of February after my last period. And I just now ovulated a week after my period was due. It's just so strange!

I'm so sorry for your loss! When I had my miscarriage, I had a normal period right on time. That's why I'm not really understanding what's going on. If I can have a miscarriage and have a regular period on time, then why am I doing this now? It's weird.

Hahaha, that so sounds like me too! I'm always Googling and checking my symptoms to see what's going on. Woman's body is cray cray sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->