Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

wanabe22

x Crystals Mummy x
Reaction score
hi..im looking for some1 close to my situation.iv been NTNP 10years+ and now in end of cycle 3 of ttc (well AF due today)...no sign yet of the witch!!
iv had no fertility treatment of yet as awaiting results xx

Depends on what your situation is after your test I suppose....only been trying 9 months or 11 cycles, but have low sperm count and have to do IVF...I am going to the RE on the 18th for a consultation to get started. so we will both see!

i guess ur rite hun! awww gud luck with that xx

So your next appt is Dec 9th? Mine is the 18th of Nov....so I will keep track of you!

I'm changing mine to early December probably.....sigh

Because I was told need to pay $335 and I don 't know if they are charging me another $60 for the repeat SA (waiting for a call back) SO THIS WOULD BE $400 that I now do not have and even if it is covered by insurance (she is checking) I don't want my $5000 lifetime maximum going toward this.....waiting for her call, but when she calls I am pretty much going to delay it...the 4th would be perfect for me as well...so going to see/...will update!

hi..im looking for some1 close to my situation.iv been NTNP 10years+ and now in end of cycle 3 of ttc (well AF due today)...no sign yet of the witch!!
iv had no fertility treatment of yet as awaiting results xx

Hi, I am not in your situation but wanted to add that since you stated you had been NTNP for over 10yrs, that would have made you 15yrs old, so my advise since you have been sexually active from such a young age using absolutly no protection you should have a full blood work up done just to make sure everything is fine, most FS will request this anyway (not trying to be rude or insensitive:hugs:)

Most FS don't really look into fertility issues unless you have been actively TTC for approx 12mths (well here in Aussie anyway).

Good luck on your journey, I hope everything all works out :hugs:

grneyednurse..that is a hell of alot..keep me updated!
bek74..thanyou for ur post,it's been 10 years from when i was 16 with my then DP (who is now my DH of 5 and a half years). My gyno has said nothing about afull blood work up. my gyno is more than happy im having fertility tests and if need be treatments x

Will do..they never called me back..will have to call them tomorrow!

grneyednurse..that is a hell of alot..keep me updated!
bek74..thanyou for ur post,it's been 10 years from when i was 16 with my then DP (who is now my DH of 5 and a half years). My gyno has said nothing about afull blood work up. my gyno is more than happy im having fertility tests and if need be treatments x

Sorry, I didn't realise you have been with the same partner. I just thought wow 15, no protection, guess I am a little old fashion that way ( I am nearly 36 lol).

you should still get some bloods done, like the CD21 to check that you ovulate each month, maybe even a HSG done where they put dye into your tubes to make sure they are fully open,even a SA on your hubby, all these are fairly simple tests that can be done to rule some things out.

Again good luck :hugs:

Thats ok..yeah he was my teenage sweetheart!! have been together 11 years in january!!
i have had a hsg test(in my siggi)..awaiting CD 2 + CD 21 bloods and 2X S/A results which we find out on next Gyno app and hopefully get some answers x

Good luck hun, I hope everything else turns out fine and you get your BFP.

very cool how you have been together so long, very romantic

OK - I just posted asking if I could join 'cos I'm sick of my TTC buddy threads where the newbies join and go get their :bfp:s straight away.

But - what exactly is Long Term TTC?
(OK - 10 years is a VERY VERY long term)

I feel like I'm in limbo - hanging a bit between the two....

Have you found any ladies with such a long time NTNP?

cazd welcome! of course ya can! im not sure either when ur "classed" as long term ttc and when the time would be to move over to LTTTC. i feel the same as i hang between the two.
i have seen one lady NTNP of 8years on here. xx

Ok my appointment is set for December 4th...same as you...so we can compare! Will probably move my journal to LTTC after this day....keeping my fingers crossed it won't cost a lot more than I think!

Awww brill huni!! yes we can compare...what time is it for and do you know the time difference between us so i know when to try and get online for? x

OMG bek CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is good to see IVF works the 1st time for most people...makes me feel better....I am so happy for you!!
Wannabe22: I think you are 7 hours ahead of me....my appointment is at 3pm...hope it all good news...hope it will be less hassle than I think (costs, testing etc.)....so scared!
Hey cazd, I think LTTC is anything longer than the norm TTC...over 35 and 6 months trying or under 35 and over 1 year trying or if any of you suffer from infertility...this I am guessing what a doc would say...who knows...but welcome! I think this may just be my fave new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->