Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

thanxu puppymom...hopefully! good luck to you 2...lets all pray for a miracle for us all xx

Hi girlies!
Hope you are all well! How is everyone? Counting down to your appointments??!!!
Well for me, I think ,my 2ww is almost up, my temp dropped this morning and Im as narky as hell ( my poor OH is getting the brunt of my mood swings! ) so im feeling a little low at the mo but I will come round once I get AF out of the way! Roll on the weekend!
CAZD- I hope your appointment goes ok. My OH has very poor motility too and we are going for IVF/ICSI, they didnt really give us any other options TBH but we both knew we were heading down this road. I hope your FS gives you some positive feed back and point you in the right direction. Would you not want to have IVF at all? xx

hiya hun! im ok...yep counting down and me ticker makes me even worse for that!! haha.
awww hun...u gota stay postive but i know when ya know ur AF is coming its blooming coming ah. my DH knows before me bless him as i snap few days before ..durring and after(poor hubs ah! ) good job he loves me to bits or he woulda ran outer that door..infact he may of never come in lol!!!! xx

Glad your doing ok, your appointment wioll be here before you know it!!!
My OH is hopeless at guessing AF is due! One day he will catch on, im sure!!
Speak to you later x

obe! oh no - hope she doesn't show and its just those pg hormones building up !

Wanabe - that's just what they did in our first appointment - I had no idea they'd do the smear there and then - I was so embarassed that I hadn't shaved my legs :rofl:

Well I'm gonna join you in being So BLOODY NERVOUS!

I got a letter from the hospital saying my HSG is booked for Thursday!
and they just called to bring it forwards to 1:30pm tomorrow....

Please tell me its not gonna hurt!!!!

cazd i had abad experience with mine so it all depends.im sure you will be fine. for me it was one of the worst things iv ever experienced but its different for everyone. you will be fine hun...xx

and have to add that i do have a retroverted uterus so made it difficult for them to get the catheter in before they even started! xx

The witch got me today!!! Woke me up at daft o ' clock this morning, I just wanted to crawl back into bed and stay there!
Anyway, now we are just waiting for the hospital to call and give us a date to see the nurse so we can get on the waiting list for IVF/ICSI. I am going to chase them up if they havnt called by the middle of next week, it will give me something to focus on once the date come through.
Good luck Cazd with the appointment tomorrow, let us know how you get on! xx

My 2WW has been horrible...either my body loves to trick me that I am pregnant or I am...either way...not looking forward to my FS appointment on the 4th AND a BFN...that will suck..but then if I am miraculously prego, I won't need that damned FS.

that was like me last month...bloody tricks ya dont it...but lets hope its BFP hun!! then u wont need the fs...FX for ya hun xx

Same to you...be nice like kelly9 to have a nice surprise BFP just before starting IVF!

I know, my body wa splaying games with me! Sore boobs (which I dont really suffer from when AF is due) Lower back ache and my temps were staying high. Now Ive just turned into grumpy cow!
Hope she doesnt show for you though hun!
Cazd - how did you get on at your appointment? xx

Hi ladies

Would like to join :)
Feeling blue as BFN today just rubbish! Had mc jan 09 14 weeks and mc sept 09 at 16 weeks (my waters broke early 2nd time devastating) So although we have only been actively trying for 18 mths it has been torture to get so far and lose them but still feel that I was never pregnant at all (never felt early movements nor had a bump)
I don't know about you guys but I am finding it exhausting and the cause of many arguments at home ... not always great for when you need to be romantic eh?

OBE! I'm so sorry she got you :hugs:
its absolutely no consolation but at least you can get things moving with the hospital.
its still properly pants though xxx

kcarlile - hello :wave: I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through - it must be terrible.
I can't relate to the m/c but my man and I have found TTC really stressful and we've fought a lot more because of it - I'm trying to hold back some rage from him right now 'cos I need him to do a S/A today !

As for my HSG - the results were great - thanks for asking guys!
I saw my TWO tubes on the screen all full of liquid and not blocked at all.
the right tube just sprayed out to nothingness where my ovary was removed but the other tube just stopped where it should - all was good.
the appointment was cancelled when I got there 'cos I was on CD11 and hadn't abstained from :sex: - no-one told me I had to!!
I cried my eyes out on the way out - I guess the relief of the nerves but the upset at not having the HSG - OH was really angry with me for being so emotional!
but then after we left they called back and said they'd do it - so I went back...
It did hurt - the speculum and the catheter were very painful
but the liquid bit didn't hurt at all and it was great to see my pelvic bones and tiny uterus and wiggly tubes on screen!
I had quite abit of spotting yesterday and cramps like AF was about to arrive...
but I'm OK now!

OH has to do a sample today - Im' not sure if its OK for me to take it in or if he has to?
anyone know?
I've tried to call the department but there's no reply... :shrug:

hiya kcarlile! sorry about hun...so what cycle day are you on 2day?
Well welcome aboard our ride to all become mummies!! some will be soon ,some may take just a little longer but we will all have our bubs in our arms someday!! xx

Cazd...i took my DH s/a in...he waited in the carpark lol. after all it was me doing it to get it(if ya know what i mean hehe!!) and then i kept it warm inbetween my boobs as was a good half hour drive to the hospital xx

:rofl:

just came back online to say Thank You for letting me know you took the sample and they were OK with that...
just so all the girls can see what a STAR you are!!

but that's so funny - you kept it warm in your @@s!
I'm gonna stop calling the hospital now - 'cos all I'm getting is a ring ring ring ring...
I'll drive the sample over - and I might just try keeping it about my person too !

Aww ta huni! lol...me brothers OH is a midwife and she knows all about my tests and when i told her we had to do two SA she advised me the best way to keep it warm was inbetween them! i was driving to the hospital each time to..cud u imagine if i got pulled over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->