Long Term WTT

Very long term WTT, I'm waiting until 2022. :cry:

Why so long?

I have to get through college, first of all. Then I have to work for a few years because I want to have a house and be financially stable before I have kids. Also, fiance wants a few years without kids so we can experience marriage without them for a while, because once you have one you can't go back to those times. I guess I understand that but I want kids now :(

Hi all, I am currently waiting an undefined amount of time for number 2. She's almost 18months and ideally I wanted to be trying in the next 6-12 months for number 2 but we need to move and stuff first. As I say I always knew we'd need a big enough age gap that DD is getting her 15hrs free childcare before number 2 came along so had planned to try later this year but unfortunately our house is in negative equity and we simply can't squeeze another child in (so OH tells me but there are people on the street in identical houses who do it.) It's very frustrating because I really want Grace to have a sibling to pay with.

I already waited 4 years for Grace though and now that I have her I don't regret waiting but it doesn't make it any easier at the time. I just turned 30 in november too so if we're not ready in 2 years then I'm putting my foot down. I don't want to be past my early 30s having babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->