long vent

mrs edwards

Reaction score
so this is a bit of a vent thread due to a few things lately.
I finally went to a new dr and she started me on clomid right away, which is great! My DH and I have been ttc for about 22 months...really long...anyway, about a month ago a good friend from hs called and told me she was expecting in October, I sounded really excited for her, which I am, and she doesn't know the hard time dh and I are going through so she didn't know...whatever. then I hung up the phone and cried the rest of the way home from work
So this month being my 1st on clomid, and I got 2 +opk tests this month and had my blood tested and def did ovulate...which is great! also dh and I bd at what I would think was exactly the right time...so great! wonderful!..right?
then my best friend, who does know what has been going on, tells me this month that they are going to "officially" start ttc, they were ntnp before. Turns out we ov'd around the same time... and she found out Friday she's pregnant.
she had her blood drawn for another reason and found out that she was very early on in her pregnancy. She was excited and I am also truly excited for her. I love her like a sister and I am so excited for her.
I took a hpt this morning and it was neg. I didn't really want to take one this early but I thought that since she took a hpt on sunday and it was pos (don't ask me why she did) then I would be able to know today.
Could I possibly be too early? or is this another failed attempt.
I keep trying to tell myself that at least I know I ov'd and that's better than nothing but it's still kinda nagging me. I know I shouldn't be like this and I feel like a horrible person for even saying anything but I needed to get it out there. Thank for whoever reads this.

:( It is really tough when it seems like everyone you know is getting pregnant and you're not. I went though a very jealous phase for a while and we weren't trying for as long as you either. I hope things will go your way soon!

Thank you for writing this because I'm feeling about the same as you. We've been TTC for about 3 years. I have 2 other kids, and decided I wanted a third. Things would be so much easier if I wouldn't have wanted another one. For some reason, this time around is not working. TTC has added stress, sadness, jealousy, and anger. My sister is due in October, and like you, even though I am excited for her, I can't help but feeling this deep sadness when I'm around her. She's thinking of baby names, baby bedding, nursery color, and things like that. I'm so desperate that in my free time, I'm looking for baby names and cute baby stuff. It is SOOOOO ANNOYING! I know I haven't helped you feel better, but I just wanted you to know I understand.

I hope you don't mind me responding, but if you only ovulated 7 days ago, it's still too early to test positive. Your chart looks great though! I would give it five more days and retest...it'll be more accurate. :hugs: and good luck!

Big hugs hun, I hope u get ur bfp. Ino how hard it is to watch every1 around u get pregnant. Its so hard x

thank you to all who replied..i do appreciate the understanding... I feel terrible that I even feel this way....and last night my dh kept asking me what was wrong and of course I kept saying nothing. Then after I got off here last night I went up to bed and just started crying and he was really comforting and everything but like a little kid, I cried myself to sleep. It is hard.

Ps. I don't use FF regularly to keep track of my cycles, I only plug in info so that I can share it on here. I'm currently 14-15 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->