longer then I thought

rainbud

Expecting 1st baby
Reaction score
Looks like I will be WTT longer then I first thought. My hubby and I were going to TTC This month or next. But now hes decided to change careers. :( I am am a little sad to say the least because we were getting ready since June. doctor check up, vitamins, off the pill. All that stuff. I was so excited. And I know this career change will benefit our family in the long run. but It will take a least a year of sacrifice. (my hubby will not be getting any money for 6 months) I guess its ok and I know we don't have to rush but I was really looking forward to TTC. :( now im just a little blue about it all. :sad1: Oh well...

Sorry to hear you have to wait a bit longer,I'm sure it will all be worth it though! big :hugs:

:hugs: So disappointing hun :( I hope the time doesn't drag too much. :hugs:

Oh dear, I can imagine how sad you are, but you will feel better and get positive again, take care xxxx

Awww - sorry to hear But just think of how much this change will positively impact your family, and how much better the situation will be when you do start TTC.

:hugs: hope the time flies for you and you can get ttc x

Aw chicky, believe me when I say I understand! I really feel for you. You have the right attitude though, thinking about how this will improve your life in the long run. Doesn't stop it being frustrating though! xx

I can understand why you feel blue. Getting excited only to be let down. I am sure we have all been through this feeling.
Time will fly love and you know its for a very good cause. Good things come to those who wait. :hugs: xx

Oh dear, you poor thing. It's so disappointing when you have been looking forward to something then you have to wait even longer - it's happened twice to me now - first time, I had a year longer to wait, second is now, but it's only going to be a matter of about 2 months.

Fingers crossed the time goes quickly for you x

Thanks Everyone, for all the support.
It just really sucks to wait when you have been looking forward to something, especially this big. I just hope the OH career move works out or we will have waited for nothing.:sad1: Now I feel stressed out and anxious. Its going to be a long year.

Im sorry hun :hug: I know how disappointing it can be to want something so bad but have to wait for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->