Look at this!!!

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/...child-neglect-charges-dropped-86908-22876388/

:shock:

The only reason it's been dropped is because they know some high up big-wig to write them a letter singing their praises!!

WTF???? I don't care if their child was sleeping, they should have taken them inside the shop with them. Could have been someone completely opposite to the woman who called the police on them. It could have been someone completely sick in the head to kidnap the poor mite.

Exactly!! And in temperatures of -7 :nope: I'm assuming they didn't leave the engine running so the heating wouldn't have been on either!!!

Even if he was sleeping & they didn't want to wake him, why not 1 stay & wait in the car with him whilst the other nips in & shops :dohh: x

"At no time was he in any kind of danger. Charlie and Alana are extremely upset that someone took it upon themselves to report this to the police and then put it on the internet."

"It was thrown out on the grounds that the child had not been abandoned and had suffered no distress or alarm. The Crown has now decided this high test has also not been matched in the case of the Mulgrews."

Um WTF?
1. he was sleeping .. so they left him for an HOUR when they had no way of knowing if he had woken? maybe he was still asleep.. maybe he was in the car screaming , how would they know? they were SHOPPING.
2. what if someone had TAKEN him?! he was in a parking lot alone .. someone could've went in their car and snatched him!

Plus the previously mentioned sub zero temperatures.

This is disgraceful

It seems true that if you have money or are really high up in the ranks of some kind of career, you're safe from pretty much everything, even child neglect charges.

To this very day, I still think Maddies parents should have been strung up on child neglect charges for leaving their kids alone on holiday the way they did, regardless of whether they were involved in the kidnapping of Maddie or not. The fact is, they neglected their children, but because they have money and are high up in the ranks of their career, they didn't get so much as a caution.

whose maddie?

There was a case over here in the UK about 5 years ago now, a young girl Madeline McCann was kidnapped from her hotel room in Portugal after her parents left her and her brother...I think brother anyway, in the hotel room on their own so they could bugger off to a restaurant for the evening.
When they came back, she was gone. There was a lot of talk that they had some involvement in the kidnapping, a lot of investigations were done but she's never been found. Some people think she died. Whatever the case, I think it's just something that could have been avoided had they not left their children alone in the first place and I think they should have faced charges for doing it. You just don't leave your children alone without having someone to keep a watch on them.

Why wouldn't one of his parents just stay in the car with him. They could have read a magazine or book while he slept and the other parent went inside and shopped. No excuse whatsoever and so horrid that they managed to get away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket.

It seems true that if you have money or are really high up in the ranks of some kind of career, you're safe from pretty much everything, even child neglect charges.

To this very day, I still think Maddies parents should have been strung up on child neglect charges for leaving their kids alone on holiday the way they did, regardless of whether they were involved in the kidnapping of Maddie or not. The fact is, they neglected their children, but because they have money and are high up in the ranks of their career, they didn't get so much as a caution.

I agree with this 100%

If I left my kidsin the house and went to shop when they were asleep (Something I would never EVER do) but suppose I did.. They'd be taken away from me quicker than i could say "but I'm agood mum they was asleep"
I think it's absolutly disgraceful! It knock me sick both about Maddie and this other lil one mentioned in the news, You can not expect to have a child then at 2 years old leave them to "fend" for theirselves.It was a stupid thing to do! They should have not been just left to gobecause of who they are.

[sorry.. rant over :haha:]

whose maddie?

There was a case over here in the UK about 5 years ago now, a young girl Madeline McCann was kidnapped from her hotel room in Portugal after her parents left her and her brother...I think brother anyway, in the hotel room on their own so they could bugger off to a restaurant for the evening.
When they came back, she was gone. There was a lot of talk that they had some involvement in the kidnapping, a lot of investigations were done but she's never been found. Some people think she died. Whatever the case, I think it's just something that could have been avoided had they not left their children alone in the first place and I think they should have faced charges for doing it. You just don't leave your children alone without having someone to keep a watch on them.

They left Maddie.. And her younger brother and sister.. They was twins :hugs: Apperantly at one point it was reported they gave the children some form of sedetive to ensure they slept... Not sure AT ALL if this is true.. You know sometimespapers can be a lil off track as it were.

whose maddie?

They left Maddie.. And her younger brother and sister.. They was twins :hugs: Apperantly at one point it was reported they gave the children some form of sedetive to ensure they slept... Not sure AT ALL if this is true.. You know sometimespapers can be a lil off track as it were.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't remember if there was the one or two siblings. :hugs:
Wow, didn't know about the sedative thing. If that's the case, thats just wrong, but then the whole thing is wrong anyways. xx

Like i said im not 100% sure about that.. but it was mentioned at one point.. there again im nearly sure papers make lil bits up for a 'better story' Sick!

I agree too, the whole disappearance of maddie would never of happened in the 1st place had they not left her & her younger siblings home alone whilst they went out for a meal :wacko:

It is true - money & power can get u away with almost anything :nope: x

I dont even leave Nate in the car when i go inside to pay for my petrol, and I can see the car!

Disgraceful.

Disgusting! I do leave LO in the car when I run in to pay for petrol providing I can see the car but I lock it and keep my eye on it the WHOLE time and I only do it a petrol stations where I can see there is no que so the longest he is ever alone in the locked car is 2 mins. Never ever would I leave him to go shopping or anything like that, EVER!!

As for the Maddie story, I have always said they were completely stupid to leave those kids alone and they are lucky they didn't lose all 3! I don't think they were "in on it" as was speculated but the fact they were doctors and had access to sedatives leaves me wondering if they did medicate them. Sedated or not they were so so stupid and neglectfull for leaving them and I find it hard to feel sympathy for their loss given this fact.

wow, this is terrible..I wouldn't even leave my dog in the car in that cold!! The child could have woken up and be crying and distressed. aside from the Twitter thing, I would have done exactly the same as the lady did in calling police. xxx

"At no time was he in any kind of danger. Charlie and Alana are extremely upset that someone took it upon themselves to report this to the police and then put it on the internet."

"It was thrown out on the grounds that the child had not been abandoned and had suffered no distress or alarm. The Crown has now decided this high test has also not been matched in the case of the Mulgrews."

Um WTF?
1. he was sleeping .. so they left him for an HOUR when they had no way of knowing if he had woken? maybe he was still asleep.. maybe he was in the car screaming , how would they know? they were SHOPPING.
2. what if someone had TAKEN him?! he was in a parking lot alone .. someone could've went in their car and snatched him!

Plus the previously mentioned sub zero temperatures.

This is disgraceful

I was thinking that or stolen the car

wow, this is terrible..I wouldn't even leave my dog in the car in that cold!! The child could have woken up and be crying and distressed. aside from the Twitter thing, I would have done exactly the same as the lady did in calling police. xxx

Me either!!! And I'd have rung the police too! x

i know someone that left their 2 kids in the car while they popped in the shop, the car got stolen by some lads but they bought it back 10 mins later (after checking in the rear view mirror i think!!) it does happen xxxx

Oh god!! I remember this in the news last year; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aby-mother-left-doors-open-keys-ignition.html

She left her baby in the car, doors unlocked with the keys in the ignition :wacko: HELLO!?! crazy!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->