Look at this!!!

whose maddie?

There was a case over here in the UK about 5 years ago now, a young girl Madeline McCann was kidnapped from her hotel room in Portugal after her parents left her and her brother...I think brother anyway, in the hotel room on their own so they could bugger off to a restaurant for the evening.
When they came back, she was gone. There was a lot of talk that they had some involvement in the kidnapping, a lot of investigations were done but she's never been found. Some people think she died. Whatever the case, I think it's just something that could have been avoided had they not left their children alone in the first place and I think they should have faced charges for doing it. You just don't leave your children alone without having someone to keep a watch on them.

They left Maddie.. And her younger brother and sister.. They was twins :hugs: Apperantly at one point it was reported they gave the children some form of sedetive to ensure they slept... Not sure AT ALL if this is true.. You know sometimespapers can be a lil off track as it were.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't remember if there was the one or two siblings. :hugs:
Wow, didn't know about the sedative thing. If that's the case, thats just wrong, but then the whole thing is wrong anyways. xx

Not a sedative as such but according to a doctor I spoke with (not professionally I might add) it isnt unheard of for doctors to give their children medicine (such as calpol) for that reason, it makes the children sleep, so it was always a plausible hypothesis. This is what I was told, I'm sure it isn't the majority of doctors before anyone bites my head off, though I can believe it's true.

As for the original post that is fucking disgusting. I doubt a Celtic star drives a clapped out ford fiesta, what if someone tried to steal his car? What if the poor baby started crying? The parents are not only irresponsible but fucking stupid aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->