Look what i did :)

thats brilliant! very cute!

erin how did you sew the elastic?

did you sew all the way down it/through it (from one end to the other) or did you just secure each end?

I streched it along the leg edge and sewn all the way down?

did you sew all the way down it/through it (from one end to the other) or did you just secure each end?

I used to do that but found it doesn't work will does it!

when are you making your next nappy? if you can wait until tuesday afternoon I can make a nappy and take pics to show you how I do it, gives ALOT more stretch in the legs!

I *might* be able to do it tomorrow but depends on what time I am back from dress fitting, don't tend to sew when future hubby is home, but I can try :)

Wow, that's really good. I'm gonna have a go one day next week I think. Gonna practise with some blankets first xx

Oooh, did you get a sewing machine?

I used to do that but found it doesn't work will does it!

when are you making your next nappy? if you can wait until tuesday afternoon I can make a nappy and take pics to show you how I do it, gives ALOT more stretch in the legs!

I *might* be able to do it tomorrow but depends on what time I am back from dress fitting, don't tend to sew when future hubby is home, but I can try :)

I might end up having another attempt before then but i will be gratefull for any pics you may have for me on tues :)

well like i said if i am back into tomorrow before future hubby gets back I'll do one then, if not I'll do it tuesday!

Your lucky, i don't usually share my little tips as I am just doing myself out of business telling others how to do them lol

Thankyou :flower: and im only making them for logan dont plan on selling my creations!! I would be sad to see them go!!

wow, natural fluff talent right there! :thumbup:

looks like a nice fit too!

Shame he did an explosive poo and it leaked out leg one side!!! :rofl: But it contained wee!!! :lol: I will get better :D

Wow, I love the nappy - Logan looks very cute in it! I'd love to be able to make my own nappies, mt's etc, but I need to buy a sewing machine first...:haha: My son has that duvet cover too :)

Wow that's really impressive. I'm just thinking about trying cloth nappies, but I would love to make my own. Can you get patterns for these things, or just copy the shape of bought nappies?

I cant sew either ladies!! I bought a cheap sewing machine from dunelm mill for £10.49 and bought some differnt fabrics and ive just made it up tbh!! I drew around a nappy and then just made it from that :D

You did a fabulous job! It helps that the model is so cute. :haha::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->