Lookin for a bump buddy EDD 19th Aug 11'

MissMummy2Be

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hey girls i got my first bfp 2 days ago :happydance: so happy we are keepin it 2 our selfs for a bit as i had a mc in oct at 6 and a half weeks fxed this is our sticky been hehe

Hi MissMummy2Be
I got my bfp one day after you! We also haven't told anyone and don't plan to for quite a bit, since I had a MC a year and a half ago at 9 weeks. My name is Court, and I would love to have a buddy! :flower: I think I will be due August 21st.

That sounds great! :hugs: How are you doing?

I thought I was great, but today I was really nauseated and my back has been hurting. I am glad it is the weekend!

I got to tell my massage therapist today, and it was so exciting just to get to tell somebody, lol! This probably sounds silly but I am a little worried about starting to look fat, I feel like my tummy is bloated already :blush:

I hope that everything is going well for you and your bubbs. :flower:

Hey
Yer im doing ok worked an overnight last night got one again tonight starting at 9pm and dont finish till 6am then have to go back to work at 5.30pm till 11pm :( so been really tired not feeling to well have found i get dizzy when i sit down then get up when im tired so not looking forward to work at all.
Im glad you got to tell someone wish i could hehe im dieing to tell ppl and as for the fat bit dont worry about it it is all worth it and i feel as tho ppl are lookin at me and just goin well she has gaind waight is she preg or just getting fat as stupid as that sounds coz im only 4 weeks in atm i felt so bloted when i finished work it wasnt funny at all
Hope you are havinng a good weekend and getting lots of well deserved rest hehe
:hugs:

MissMummy2Be, your due date is the exact same as mine :p just thought that was cool.

Hey Jamie,
Sorry to hear you have to work overnight, that sounds very tiring. I hope you are able to get some good sleep between shifts. Though today I worked 9-6 without a break and I have to drive an hour each way. I am totally exhausted!

I totally understand about the bloating, as I look down at my pudgy belly! We were hanging out with friends this weekend at their house and I wasn't drinking. I don't usually drink much anyway, but my friend looked over at me and mouthed, "are you pregnant?" and gave me this weird look. As I shook my head vigorously "no!" trying my best to look convincing. It was kind of exciting to have someone ask but also really awkward when I am not ready to tell anyone and am a horrible liar! Do you think that people are starting to suspect you?

Dont really know think some ppl at work might be catching on as i will not lift things anymore but if they think i am they aint sayin anything haha i want to tell ppl but cant do it till i know this one will make it to at least 10 weeks coz i dont wanna tell everyone then have to tell them i lost the baby

I understand. I know I will have to start telling soon, but I am nervous! I am especially worried about what my family will say, so I am not even to the point of being worried too much about school/work right now. I ordered a doppler and can't wait for it to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->