Looking 4 bump buddies

momo198

Preggers wit #3
Reaction score
:happydance:Hi ladies just got my :bfp: @ 11DPO just looking for a buddy!!:happydance:

Congrats..... I would love to be bump buddies.... Can't wait to see mrskc... join us...

hey, can I be your buddy2? I got my BFP last week when being on holiday and got back and would like a buddy. x

I have mixed emotions! I'm excited and worried :-S

I had a small bit of brown discharge in my knickers today and its making me paranoid. Hopefully its just old blood. I have read it can be normal. x

Hi ladies,
I got my very faint :bfp: yesterday @ 9DPO abit stronger 2day on FRER.
im feeling fine but feeling as if there's something going on down there..:haha: oh and SORE boobs....how you feeling? x

Congratulations Jane, I have mega sore boobs too. OH is liking the increase in size tho! x

Congratulations Jane, I have mega sore boobs too. OH is liking the increase in size tho! x

Yes mine are too :), well they fill like it,
How are you felling...coz im felling weird down below :haha: sorry.
I was last preg 2yrs ago so im not remembering much but some is coming bk 2me ?

YES MY BOOBS ARE ALSO SORE, HEADACHE, NAUSEATED AND THATS ALL.@ jane23 I THINK U R EXPERIENCING IMPLANTATION WHICH IS NORMAL!:hugs:

What do you mean by weird?

I'm feeling ok. Bit worried about my brown discharge, but other than that feeling happy. I'm back to work tomorrow after having three weeks off leave and i'm concerned I wont fit into my uniform

I cant remember anything at all from when I was last pregnant. I keep asking my mum! lol. Who was pregnant a lot longer ago.

Momo, all I have is sore bigger boobs and tired. I kind of want more symptoms to feel more pregnant, if that makes sense? x

i undersatand! u can have my headaches and nauseous feelings :haha:

Hi ladies...:flower: Hope all is well today...:hugs:

Today i'm feeling fine... felt queezy this morning... but my husband brought me some breakfast... i ate half of it and was feeling better... i never eat a whole meal... but other than that... i have sore boobs and cramps here & there... I can't wait until my Dr. appt. on the 23rd.. I will get my U/S...:happydance:

Hi ladies...:flower: Hope all is well today...:hugs:

Today i'm feeling fine... felt queezy this morning... but my husband brought me some breakfast... i ate half of it and was feeling better... i never eat a whole meal... but other than that... i have sore boobs and cramps here & there... I can't wait until my Dr. appt. on the 23rd.. I will get my U/S...:happydance:
Same here and i also have the worst headache ever i dont go to the doc until 7/12 u have to be
6-8 weeks here in texas b4 your 1st appt.:hugs:

What do you mean by weird?

I'm feeling ok. Bit worried about my brown discharge, but other than that feeling happy. I'm back to work tomorrow after having three weeks off leave and i'm concerned I wont fit into my uniform

I cant remember anything at all from when I was last pregnant. I keep asking my mum! lol. Who was pregnant a lot longer ago.

I mean knowing there's something going on in my lower belly...lol sorry thats what i ment :haha:
FX'd you wont need 2worry about the brown discharge

I just found out i was pregnant yesterday. Very shocked. To say the least. trying to take it all in. End of the day very excited though.

HEY LADIES!!!
How r u guys feeling?
@ rachael872211 NICE BUMP:happydance:

Hi ladies...:flower: Today i'm feeling fine... Hope everyone else is doing well...:hugs: I can't wait until my 2nd tri.... then i will be able to feel the baby move and my pregnancy will seem real... :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->