looking for a bit of encouragement

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Let me give you a brief of my story first.... went in a week ago to have mirena removed...doc couldn't see it.... so got the ultrasound thought they found it...worked for 30-1hr trying to get it....decided they were basically doing a d&c and decided for surgery...went in for surgery...did an X-ray before hand..determined no IuD....it must have fallen out within the week or prior and that's why they couldn't get it!! Surely the X-ray is correct....I had my period like normal the whole year that I had the mirena

OK now for the question....have any of you ladies gotten pregnant right after removal and had a successful pregnancy?? I have read horror stories!! My doc told me no worries to get after it....but of course I had to research online :/ thank you so much for your help and words of wisdom in advance ladies!!

i had rod in my arm for 6 years and fell pregnant 5weeks later :) like you i had read it could take years to fall pregnant after removal or cause a miscarriage if you fall pregnant too quickly, i guess everyones body is different. But here i am 32weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy, we thought we would still be trying at this stage but we couldnt be any happier with how things turned out!

I had the Mirena before this pregnancy and That was a bad decision for me it had a bad outcome, they say you can get pregnant right after ,I did two months after and had a miscarriage@ 7 wks. then got pregnant again the end of sept./oct. (my baby now and all is well)and for my sister hers disappeared like yours not sure when but she got pregnant(how we found out it was gone) and my nephew is healthy and beautiful.So I think it depends on the person and their body. Good luck!!:thumbup:

I had the Mirena before this pregnancy and That was a bad decision for me it had a bad outcome, they say you can get pregnant right after ,I did two months after and had a miscarriage@ 7 wks. then got pregnant again the end of sept./oct. (my baby now and all is well)and for my sister hers disappeared like yours not sure when but she got pregnant(how we found out it was gone) and my nephew is healthy and beautiful.So I think it depends on the person and their body. Good luck!!:thumbup:

I have read so many stories like yours!! I think the mirena has caused a lot of people problems!! :( did you have your period while you had the mirena? I am so sorry for your losses.... and congratulations on this pregnancy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->