looking for a buddie

mummy madness

Reaction score
hi everyone i hope to find some people to wait with i am 7 dpo today really hope this is the month for us as we have been trying 2 years now for baby no 2 we had a miscarriage in april 2010 and have not had any success since I suffer with pcos so it makes it harder to conceive. my symptoms at the moment are i am really tired and short tempered. my nipple are very sore the last few days and today the pain seams to take over most of the breast i really hope this is a sign that there will be a bfp in a few days.

anyway ladies i would love to gain some friends along the way and symptom swap with you guys and to be able to share all our BFP in the next few days

:dust: to you all

Do you still have symptoms? I've been ttc for 2 years also and I'm 5 dpo/IUI today and hating the 2ww as well. I hope you get your BFP!

hi yeah I hope we will both get our BFP this month. yeah I do still have some symptoms. my symptoms to date are sore nipples and now have moved to very sore nipples and my boobs have started to get sore to plus my DH thinks they look bigger but that could just be wishful thinking on his part lol, I am also unbelievably tired and hungry every couple of hours and just today I am kinda shaky and weak and feeling a bit sick at times also I have been having some crazy vivid dreams the last 4days and that is supposed to be a sign also so really I dont now hat to think I am kinda on a downer today just thinking I am out this month my poor hubby is driven mad with my emotional drama this month keep thinking that is AF is going to arrive then I hope it will just come right now so at least I am out of this 2ww misery.
sorry for my rant but its good to get it out to another person who understands what is like to be trying so long.

are you having any symptoms at the mo?

I'm only 6 DPO but of course I think every little thing is a sign. I felt a crampy pressure in my uterus, the same one I get before AF, at 3&4 DPO but I know that's too soon. Plus it could be a side effect of any of the meds (I'm on injections and progesterone suppositories) I thought I felt something in there today but it could just be gas :wacko: I'm with you on the 2ww, I just want it to be over already!

I know what you mean every little thing that happens I am thinking oh my goodness is that a sign and the more I look in to it the more my brain makes me seam like I am having lots of signs grrrrrr its so frustrating. I would love to ov and then the next day just be able to take a test and find out if we are pregnant or not like the months just seam to fly by so quickly when you only have that one try every month.

It's amazing how time can pass so quickly and yet so slowly at the same time. The 2ww drags on and on but then before you know it you're onto the next cycle and you're O'ing again, and then it's 3 months later.

So you're about 11 DPO by now correct? Have you caved and tested yet? Feeling any AF symptoms (do you normally yet at this point?)?

hey how are you feeling today? any symptoms to report?
i am 12 dpo today approx I might maybe be a day or 2 out but NO BFP as yet and i now dout I will get one either I think I am out this month as even took a first response yesterday and got a bfn and they are supposed to be able to detect 6 days before so feeling a bit deflated today. The only thing keeping me going is that when I got pregnant with my first child the pregnancy test didnt pick it up until I was 2 months pregnant and when I got pregnant with my second child (which I miscarried at 10 weeks) the tests didnt pick it up until I was 8 weeks so today I am totally confused grrr dont know what to do or think today.

Oh wow! I can't believe it took that long to pick up both times! If I was you I don't even know if I would bother testing.

I'm a little hungrier then normal. Yesterday afternoon while eating lunch I suddenly started feeling like I was coming down with something, I even called in sick to work. I felt very weak and a little dizzy. But it doesn't seem to have progressed past that. Then a few hours later I feel like a heavy pressure/crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. It felt like before AF comes or a UTI, and it lasted for hours. Today I don't feel it. To put my mind at ease about a possible UTI I bought test strips today, but it was a bit inconclusive. I've only ever had 1 in my life but it was unpleasant. I'll try again in the morning. Yesterday I was also very thirsty all day but if I was actually getting sick then it could be that. I feel like I'm grasping at straws here!

all your symptoms are sounding very promising my fingers are crossed for you I hope that bfp will arrive for you in the next few days

I think I am out this month as I started spotting last night just when i wiped (sorry TMI) and just a small bit again dis afternoon so I would say that is the witch arriving :cry:

Aww! Sorry to hear that! I hate when you know you're out but the witch won't show yet. It's like, can we please get the ball rolling on the next try please?!

yeah in one way I am glad the witch arrived when she was suppose to just to put me out of the misery. we are only 26 and 27 so there is plenty of time to get there so I just have to be patient I suppose.

enough about me and my unexciting witch. how are the symptoms going for you? everything you have said so far are all sounding promising

you are 11dpo now are you? wow getting close to that bfp

Oh I pray you are psychic! Another weird symptom that has me more paranoid then anything...yesterday starting at about noon and lasting 'til I fell asleep: right side ovary cramps/pinching. I read it can be a sign of pregnancy but that it can also be a sign of ectopic pg. That would so be my luck, finally get pg and end up ectopic. It can also be a cycst; I ruled out appendicitis (told you I was paranoid), and gas/digestive issues as it doesn't move around. I felt it this morning about 3 times but not as much as yesterday. Now I just kinda feel my ovary's presence. I tested yesterday morning and bfn, but the box says only 50% will get a + at that point, so it's still too early. I may test tomorrow and then just wait for the blood test on Thursday.

yeah I am psychic didn't you know that lol

I def read too that cramps/pinching can be an early sign of pregnancy and I wouldn't think to much about it being an ectopic as you do get a lot of other signs like pains down your legs and that sort of thing its just your baby bean digging its way in :happydance:

I am looking forward to the witch flying away so can get down to some baby dancing cause I am telling you I am totally getting pregnant next month I am not getting left behind by a buddy this time I am only going to be a month behind you so you will be able to refresh my memory of month 1 of pregnancy (see my psychic powers are working again) :hugs:

LOL! You're too funny! I so hope you are right! I hat how you can be in a really good mood one day and then for no apparent reason be in a bad mood the next day. Yesterday I was in a good mood all day and I felt pretty calm and relaxed. Not because I thought I might be pregnant, I was just willing to accept whatever and move on. But today I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed :( I also want to test again today because I think it would be awesome to get a Valentine's BFP but I don't know that I want to risk being in a bad mood all day.

try and resist testing today cause if it isnt a bfp you know you will dwell on it for the rest of your day and your valentines day wont be the same. but its easy for me to say dat but if I was you I would be after doing 5 or 6 tests by now. I suppose the thing to remember is if you do take it and dont get the result you want you just have to remember its still early.

I am not having a good day today hag to go to the doctor today at the witch was exceptionally bad and very painfully the last few days and she thinks I had an early miss so I am totally down in the dumps today :cry:

Hi ladies! I read through the thread to catch up :) I am only 3dpo right now and looking to make some ttc buddies. I hope this is a lucky thread. It is soooo hard waiting. This is the first time I have used a opk. I got a 2 positives and then it went back to normal. Lots of bd'ing!!

Hope this is it!!

Sorry you are feeling down. Keep your chin up. Things will get better. Stay positive and get ready for next cycle.

@Eeyoregirl: welcome! How long have you been trying? Fx'd & :dust:

@Mummy madness: AF is bad enough but that's horrible news. Are you going to confirm your suspicions with a blood test? I wonder if it would still show? But I would trust what your body is telling you more then any test. There was one month that I swear I was but I never POAS, so I never even saw if it might of been a chemical.

So I POAS! And of course...BFN! I figured I was already in a bad mood what was the difference. I just want it to be Thursday so they can confirm and then I can stop taking the progesterone and get the ball rolling on the new cycle! Although I'm really not looking forward to injecting myself for 10 days again! I don't want to be a pin cushion anymore!:cry:

@Eeyoregirl: welcome! How long have you been trying? Fx'd & :dust:

I think this is our 4th cycle trying. Not nearly as long as many women trying but I am 35 so I want to get this show on the road lol. :winkwink:

I think this is our 4th cycle trying. Not nearly as long as many women trying but I am 35 so I want to get this show on the road lol. :winkwink:

That's understandable. The closer I get to 35 the more I freak out. Luckily I have a few more years but I really hope I don't take that long! Did it take you long with your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->