looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

thayet

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So this is my first time ttc and I'd love to be ttc buddies with someone in my situation! I know it can be harder for those of us with pcos or wacky cycles. I was on bcp forever so hopefully things are starting to sort themselves out! I'm doing temping, opks, supplements and lots of finger crossing.

Anyone want to stalk each other's charts/pee sticks and wait for our first BFPs together? :winkwink:

I'm active mostly in the ttc#1 forum! cheers!

Hey! I think having a buddy is wonderful idea.

Personally: I would say we stopped trying 'NOT to have a baby around Sept. of last year. But in October I got serious about tracking and knowing when I'm ovulating. Last month was our official first month of trying, and focusing on my ovulation week. Needless to say, I was not impregnated.

I have to confess, that since we've been just 'going with the flow' of things for months now, I am actually really anxious. Everyone around me makes it seem so easy. I feel like there's something wrong :nope:

You?

I haven't been actually trying for long enough to be stressed over it yet.. but it's true, if you don't get preggo the first month you stop trying to prevent it, you feel like something's wrong! All that sex ed in school, warning you what MIGHT HAPPEN.. haha.. think of all the money we could've saved on BCP over the years :)

BTW I love your username and avatar! Are you charting?

No. No charting. Not yet anyways.
(sorry for the delay. work is very time consuming)

Its so random, my username. I was eating Snackimals cookies when I opened the account... and I absolutely LOVE vintage black and white films- specially Mexican films. Sarita Montiel is my favorite! Id like to think we look similar enough. (right?)

I have been using the strips that test for ovulation... I quickly got to start testing about day 8 after my last period day. I focus on about a week period. In which time my tests strips go from a faded positive, to a dark positive, to negative. I chose not to do the temperature method because as it is I have a crap time getting my temp from any device, even at the doctors. I'm, like, zombie material.

On another note, I do have to confess that I am kinda suspicious... I came n here by 'accident' when I googled 'bad cramps a week before period'...
I actually always get a very sharp bad cramp about a week before my period start day. I am very use to how it feels, and I cramp a bit for a couple hours following.

This week however, TOTALLY different. My goodness. My cramps are killing me. And its been five days of them. I have never had cramps this bad for this long, and definitely not when I'm not actually bleeding. Plus, my boobs are killing me. I cant not go with out a bra for a minute, they ache, they are so heavy and swore. Usually my boobs do swell a bit (luv it) but, this is totally different! Not hot at all.

Let me go be 'stalky' and check out your chart now =D

On another note, I do have to confess that I am kinda suspicious... I came n here by 'accident' when I googled 'bad cramps a week before period'...
I actually always get a very sharp bad cramp about a week before my period start day. I am very use to how it feels, and I cramp a bit for a couple hours following.

This week however, TOTALLY different. My goodness. My cramps are killing me. And its been five days of them. I have never had cramps this bad for this long, and definitely not when I'm not actually bleeding. Plus, my boobs are killing me. I cant not go with out a bra for a minute, they ache, they are so heavy and swore. Usually my boobs do swell a bit (luv it) but, this is totally different! Not hot at all.

Let me go be 'stalky' and check out your chart now =D

Stalk away! If you want to join us, there are three of us stalking each other on another thread.. mmm it's the one started by LillyTame:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/1652737-32yo-ttc-1-looking-buddy-9.html

I was just learning what a triphasic chart is.. so much to learn haha :)

Ill have to look into this charty stuff...
Thanks for making me feel included =)

:wave::wave::wave:

Hey guys! What's going on?

:ninja:<--- stalker ninja

Hi Snackimals! I love your avatar!

OMG! I don't know what I would do without my net access! Actually yes I do...when I first moved here I didn't have my computer so I drove to work on the weekends to use the internet! :shhh:

:wave::wave::wave:

Hey guys! What's going on?

:ninja:<--- stalker ninja

Hi Snackimals! I love your avatar!

THIS IS TOO FUNNY.. :haha: either we all have too much time on our hands, or.. nope, it's that. I think the general consensus is that Snackimals' username and avatar are amazing. I am embarrassed as to the source of my username, but then I saw someone else's that came from a fantasy novel, so I feel better :blush:

Alright...time for username and avatar explanations! lol

LillyTame is something I made up when I first started blogging years ago. I used lollypoptig since after high school and I was just growing out of that.

My avatar is because I loooove cats and when I found this site I just thought that pic was so perfect for me! I got the pic from a site called icanhazcheeseburger.

Oh and ummmm, yea...we just have too much time on our hands!:dohh: AND I'm at work lmao! There is plenty I SHOULD be doing...but it's friday and I don't wanna:hissy:

Alright...time for username and avatar explanations! lol

LillyTame is something I made up when I first started blogging years ago. I used lollypoptig since after high school and I was just growing out of that.

My avatar is because I loooove cats and when I found this site I just thought that pic was so perfect for me! I got the pic from a site called icanhazcheeseburger.

I have a folder on my desktop called "lolcats".. I save the best ones. As you can see from MY avatar! Also from that website!

My username is actually a character from the Song of the Lioness quartet of YA novels. It was a set of books that I loved. Thayet was an expat princess from an embattled people. She met and married the prince in these novels (of course) and was (of course) exceptionally lovely. You can read about them here :thumbup:

My nickname was Biscuit growing up. That username was already taken, so I added TX in front. (That's where I live and I'm uncreative, apparently!) My avatar is my dog Bailey.

My nickname was Biscuit growing up. That username was already taken, so I added TX in front. (That's where I live and I'm uncreative, apparently!) My avatar is my dog Bailey.

At least your username didn't come from a kid's book! :D

Bailey is super adorable. He does look like he is probably always moving though.. I'm thankful Molly sleeps a solid 12-14 hours a day. :sleep:

Molly hangs out with the cat too much :haha:

You know what, the cat HATES Molly... she's entitled, though, being 8 years old. She is my first fur baby, and is a bit territorial. Then we brought in this snorting, farting dog, and the cat just about lost it. :haha:

Do all your kitties get along?

Nope, my oldest and the youngest....hiss at each other every time the walk past each other

Good day WORLD!
So, any updates in the town of TTC-Ville???
I have had the most frustrating last week. My cramps have really mellowed out. However, after a run yesterday, I got a little 'tint' on my underpants.

In all honesty, I wish I just knew whatever is the case FOR CERTAIN. I dont know what to focus on right now! My Period will officially be late by Weds morning. My boobs are no longer swore, at all (although still a bit swollen), and I have no other sign of my period coming up... but who knows. After a week of the worst cramps in a long time, with no blood at all last week... Im kinda hoping that if I am still getting a period, that its not so bad =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->