looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

on the note regards our 'group'... CREW does have a hint of dance and grace to it, although I definitely aint feeling all that grace and elegance right now... im more of a wild rabid-dog... or an angry militia member.

just sayin. im either establishing a wild pack, or a TTC Militant group.

on the note regards our 'group'... CREW does have a hint of dance and grace to it, although I definitely aint feeling all that grace and elegance right now... im more of a wild rabid-dog... or an angry militia member.

just sayin. im either establishing a wild pack, or a TTC Militant group.

LMAO...and I was thinking posse because I feel like I'm trying to round up all the sperm that I can! And then catch that elusive sticky bean.

Snackimals have you taken any pain meds? Do they help at all? I have been so afraid to take anything for fear of it interupting CM or implantation. I some times take meds for headaches and allergies. I know they are safe for pregnancy...I'm just worried about the TWW.

I have to add - I definitely don't feel very graceful when I'm trying to get that pillow under my hips without losing any of...ahem...the deposit.

I didnt even want to tell my man that I was major cramping and ill feeling last week, cuz I didnt want to jinx it. I had to seriously straighten myself out... how do you not tell your husband, its ridiculous! hahahaha.

updates: cramps are back to a more uncomfortable level. no period as of yet, or sign of its arrival (since the cramps are officially not a sign of anything after more than a week).

Aww that sucks.. worst thing is, normally if I had those I'd just go pop a few Advil and call it a night, but when you're ttc, you're afraid to take ANY drugs. At least I am. Unless they had a drug that made me stop over-analyzing my chart, and then I would take it in a second.

So? Did we decide on crew? MILITANT crew?? haha :)

What about Bounty Hunters? Wanted sign is a pic of a spermy and it says Wanted Alive! Reward...sticky bean! :haha:

OK, here is a weird one for you ladies....any of you noticed an increase in hiccups during your TWW? I swear last month and this month I get MORE hiccups during my TWW. Wonder if it has something to do with progesterone?:shrug:

:af:
seriously... all this cramping and feeling like i gained 40 pounds over night, i am in no sane condition for decision making. :gun::gun:good grief. you guys can call us whatever, i'll be the slightly 'off' member.

i havent taken any meds. also kind of afraid too. as it is i'm a bit of a hippie, you should see the community i live in (and cut me some slack, i went to school in San Francisco :hug:). medication is always my last resort. plus, they started off so bad, i figured it was too late, that AF was coming up, and they'd be over soon. boy was i wrong.

aside from my cramping, its really the feeling that i am just now quite myself. i feel fat in everything. i keep skipping on the gym. i feel insane. pretty much. i REALLY hope that if and when im pregnant, that this is only temporary!

:af:
seriously... all this cramping and feeling like i gained 40 pounds over night, i am in no sane condition for decision making. :gun::gun:good grief. you guys can call us whatever, i'll be the slightly 'off' member.

i havent taken any meds. also kind of afraid too. as it is i'm a bit of a hippie, you should see the community i live in (and cut me some slack, i went to school in San Francisco :hug:). medication is always my last resort. plus, they started off so bad, i figured it was too late, that AF was coming up, and they'd be over soon. boy was i wrong.

aside from my cramping, its really the feeling that i am just now quite myself. i feel fat in everything. i keep skipping on the gym. i feel insane. pretty much. i REALLY hope that if and when im pregnant, that this is only temporary!

Lots of my friends are crunchy, they did all sorts of stuff to deal with symptoms of ttc and pregnancy naturally. Ginger, raspberry leaf tea, probiotic yogurt, osteopath visits, you name it, they did it. :thumbup:

I never used to get cramps while on the BCPs, and had only mild ones last month in my first cycle off them. Hopefully cramping is not something that will now be part of the monthly routine! :af: As far as I understand, Tylenol is safe to take, so yay for that.

EDIT: as for the insanity, I think that describes ALL OF US, so don't worry about it too much. Probably temporary. :)

EDIT: as for the insanity, I think that describes ALL OF US, so don't worry about it too much. Probably temporary.

I think you guys will be fine. Me? I'm beginning to have my doubts. :winkwink:

Hello! No updates so far. My temperature dipped this morning, so I'm not sure if I O'd or not this month. I think I may have been sleeping with my mouth open due to allergies, though. Then again, I have no symptoms, so this may just not be my month. :cry:

How are you doing today? Are you still having cramping? Any new symptoms?

i SO tested last night. i was desperate! my freakn cramps have gotten worse and worse... i just needed some answers. i didn't even care if im prego or not, just wanted to know anything at this point.

result: negative
today: cramps are even worse, which i couldnt have imagines possible. i also have the runs, like terribly. i dunno why i came to work, frankly.

on the plus side: I ordered my 'vitamins'!!! YEIH!!! its something called Fertilaid... its got fab reviews! cant wait :witch:

Boo! I'm sorry the :witch: got you. Combined with bad cramps, that is the worst!

I've heard *really* good things about Fertilaid on this forum. I may order that next month. You'll have to let us know how you like it!

Wait! I just realized the :witch: hasn't gotten you yet. (Sorry, I'm super sleepy - I slept through my alarm this morning.) Maybe you're not out? I completely understand just wanting to KNOW. I am a planner, and not knowing if this will happen this month, or six months from now, or six years from now is driving me cuckoo. :wacko:

Wait! I just realized the :witch: hasn't gotten you yet. (Sorry, I'm super sleepy - I slept through my alarm this morning.) Maybe you're not out? I completely understand just wanting to KNOW. I am a planner, and not knowing if this will happen this month, or six months from now, or six years from now is driving me cuckoo. :wacko:

Well, Im going to focus on 'YES, I am getting my period'... It s just easier. Plus, I get to toast with real alcohol for my girlfriends wedding this Saturday! :wine:

U know, I actually was advised by my esthetician to on some pre-natal or TTC type fem vitamin about a year ago, she said it was great for the skin. Man, I shouldve listened to her then! I'd be fertile-Mertile by now!

So, Im excited about my Fertilaid. We'll see what happens. I will keep you guys posted! It gets here this weekend! Friday, at the latest, I believe :kiss:

Well, Im going to focus on 'YES, I am getting my period'... It s just easier. Plus, I get to toast with real alcohol for my girlfriends wedding this Saturday!

I totally understand. I plan to have a HOT bath and a glass of wine if AF comes to town.

I hope prenatal vitamins help my skin! BONUS! I've been on a women's multi for a while - my nails are definitely better, but my skin has been pretty much the same. A coworker told me I was "glowing" about a month ago, but I think that was just because I'd started working out on my lunch breaks and was still a bit flushed. :haha:

Well, Im going to focus on 'YES, I am getting my period'... It s just easier. Plus, I get to toast with real alcohol for my girlfriends wedding this Saturday!

I totally understand. I plan to have a HOT bath and a glass of wine if AF comes to town.

I hope prenatal vitamins help my skin! BONUS! I've been on a women's multi for a while - my nails are definitely better, but my skin has been pretty much the same. A coworker told me I was "glowing" about a month ago, but I think that was just because I'd started working out on my lunch breaks and was still a bit flushed. :haha:

Hi ladies - sorry work got me this morning, but now it's ttc-talk-time :D

Yeah the prenatals are supposed to be GREAT for your skin and hair.. my hair is pretty thin so I'm excited about that! Also @Snackimals: I have heard good things about Fertilaid, apparently it does in fact work. FX!

I think the hardest thing about all the ttc'ing is the not knowing - I can handle the pills, the scheduled BDing, the doctors appts, ALL of that. But txbisciut, like you, I need to KNOW what's going to happen! So hard to make plans for things like vacations, jobs, etc... *sigh*

Keep us posted during the 2ww ladies!

I hate it when work makes me work. :winkwink:

You can have any extra hair the prenatals give me, thayet. My hair is so thick and unruly that the salon charges me extra.

I decided at lunch that if AF gets me this month, I think I'm going to plan a day of coffee-drinking, bath-taking, queso fresco-eating, and wine-sipping. Gives me a little something to look forward to either way.

:coffee::drunk:

good morning ladies, busy at work today but now it's my ttc break (well actually the IT dept is installing something on my comp)

Txbiscuit- i have allergies too and so i end up sleeping with my mouth open or cant close the whole time im taking my temp....so i am thinking about vaginal temping the next cycle.

snackimals-do you have endo or pcos? Or been tested? I believe both of those conditions can cause that severity of pain.

afm, i managed NOT to test this morning! When i started to think about it I was like let me go empty my bladder before i cave lol

@Snackimals: you're not out until the :witch: says otherwise! I'm sorry the cramps are so bad, they really shouldn't put you out of commission. Maybe a doctor's visit is in order.. boo doctors.

@Lilly: You're a POAS reformed addict! :lol:

How many days dpo are you ladies at now?

AFM, been having weird pinches on my left side earlier (oh crap, I sound like the ladies on the symptom spotting threads!) so I decided to have a nap to stop thinking about it. 2.5 hours later and I got almost no work done this afternoon.. :dohh:

good afternoon ladies!
no, i've never been tested for anything. in fact, at my last paps i was literally told i am very healthy 'down there' everything got a 'perfect 10'... and in the past, when i got terrible cramps in HS, I think then i did test for stuff. But, everything is always fine.

update: i think AF is finally here. a walk around Target did the trick at lunch. thank GOD. i was so tired of this! and, bring me my Fertilaid PLEASE! :happydance:

Hows everyone feeling? It is absolutely freezing here in 'hood'... :cold:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"