looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

Good day WORLD!
So, any updates in the town of TTC-Ville???
I have had the most frustrating last week. My cramps have really mellowed out. However, after a run yesterday, I got a little 'tint' on my underpants.

In all honesty, I wish I just knew whatever is the case FOR CERTAIN. I dont know what to focus on right now! My Period will officially be late by Weds morning. My boobs are no longer swore, at all (although still a bit swollen), and I have no other sign of my period coming up... but who knows. After a week of the worst cramps in a long time, with no blood at all last week... Im kinda hoping that if I am still getting a period, that its not so bad =(

Wouldn't it be great if your reproductive system had like a diagnostic monitor that TELLS you what was going on? Like the washing machine! It tells me it's washing, or load sensing, or rinsing, or whatever... and best of all, how much time is LEFT until it's DONE. Washing machine > uterus. :haha:

So are you going to test on Wednesday, or later? I know it's hard to hold out, especially when you're symptomatic.. keep us posted! FX :)

What a great analogy! I would love a little control panel to tell me what's going on with my uterus (especially since I have zero symptoms and am not even sure if I've ovulated).

Snackimals - I think me and you are close in our cycles :winkwink: and THOSE other two chicks are close in cycle :haha: I am due to test this week as well...expecting AF in the later half of the week...what dpo are you? I had a huge dip today, if my temp goes back up I am going to test Wednesday.

thayet - if our bodies were like washing machines, instead of "add softner" we would get "add :spermy:" :haha: I love it!

well, according to my 'documentation'... 12dpo. My bad cramps and CRAZY aching nipple issues started like 5dpo.
i have to say, and possibly TMI, my slight pinkish discharge yesterday came after an early run and also after some 'sexy time' as i call it. and, to be honest: cramping and slight bleeding happens often enough after some sexy time (dont ask).
today i have been a little crampy again, but absolutely no sign of anything yet. i may cave and test on Weds morning. Saturday seems like a VERY long time from now.

-i have to add/admit that with the holidays, i did terrible with tracking my ovulation stuff... and we pretty much just had 'fun' this past month, not so set on 'my schedule'... if i was prego, id have NO idea when it occurred. in reality.

Oh I'm keeping YOU :friends: we say sexy time too! lol

I'm 9dpo, this is my first month charting and TTC. I usually have sore bbs and lots of acne by now, but nothing. There was one day I think 5dpo that I had light cramping and moodiness so I was thinking PMS, but nothing since except the very faint uncomfortableness in my lower abd. Oh and then i had a dip in temp today...hoping it goes back up tomorrow! FX'd for us! :thumbup: :dust::dust:

I guess I just have to admit, I am a total control freak. This is excruciating. I would be totally ok with knowing my period is on its way, so I can deal with that... This state of limbo is going to make me crazy.

I literally have some herbal supplements in 'my cart' at a holistic website. I just want to know if I should buy them or not. Wah!

Good LUCK!!! I'll keep you posted.

I guess I just have to admit, I am a total control freak. This is excruciating. I would be totally ok with knowing my period is on its way, so I can deal with that... This state of limbo is going to make me crazy.

I literally have some herbal supplements in 'my cart' at a holistic website. I just want to know if I should buy them or not. Wah!

Good LUCK!!! I'll keep you posted.

Seriously, the ttc market (supplements, OPKs, therapies eg. acupuncture, softcups, etc. etc) is HUGE.. people are making tons of cash off of our OCD cycle tracking :lol:

I think distraction is key. I found some books that I loved that I read a few years back.. I might re-read them all in an attempt to forget about what's happening (or NOT happening) in my fallopian tube atm. :book:

I totally agree with you ladies...maybe I should just have a fertility boutique instead of for pets! lol

I ordered prenatal vitamins yesterday and immediately thought I'd jinxed myself. I had to keep reminding myself, "That's not how reproductive science works, TXBiscuit." :dohh:

I ordered prenatal vitamins yesterday and immediately thought I'd jinxed myself. I had to keep reminding myself, "That's not how reproductive science works, TXBiscuit." :dohh:

lol...sound like me this morning, I didn't want to show/explain the dip I had this morning to OH in fear of jinxing myself!

this will have to be my new mantra: "That's not how reproductive science works, Snackimals."

i thought i was the only one. (sigh)

this will have to be my new mantra: "That's not how reproductive science works, Snackimals."

i thought i was the only one. (sigh)

It's also my motto too now. And we ALSO say sexytime.. haha.. I think us four are officially a clique now ;)

Part of me is afraid to tell ANYONE we're ttc for fear of jinxing it. Without this board, I think I would probably slowly lose my mind.

It's also my motto too now. And we ALSO say sexytime.. haha.. I think us four are officially a clique now ;)

Part of me is afraid to tell ANYONE we're ttc for fear of jinxing it. Without this board, I think I would probably slowly lose my mind.

We say sexytime too! We ARE a clique!

I have only told one friend that we're ttc. If it ends up taking us a long time to get pregnant, I think it would break my heart a little every time someone asked us how things were going.

I think everyday IRL I have to fight wanting to tell someone, but I don't want to get my hopes up, jinx anything, or have anyone constantly asking me if I'm preggo yet.:dohh:

What do you guys think...Gang, Posse, Clique or Crew? lol

I think everyday IRL I have to fight wanting to tell someone, but I don't want to get my hopes up, jinx anything, or have anyone constantly asking me if I'm preggo yet.:dohh:

What do you guys think...Gang, Posse, Clique or Crew? lol

Hmmm tough call.. Posse has always sort of struck me as a weird word, but I like the other three! Pretty hilarious that we all call it that :haha:

I kind of like crew... Makes me think of a dance troupe of soon-to-be pregnant ladies.

I kind of like crew... Makes me think of a dance troupe of soon-to-be pregnant ladies.

Here's a funny image....4 pregnant women...oh say in the 7-8th month, trying to do a dance routine! :haha:

I didnt even want to tell my man that I was major cramping and ill feeling last week, cuz I didnt want to jinx it. I had to seriously straighten myself out... how do you not tell your husband, its ridiculous! hahahaha.

updates: cramps are back to a more uncomfortable level. no period as of yet, or sign of its arrival (since the cramps are officially not a sign of anything after more than a week).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->