Looking for a buddy/buddies due 7th september or similar dates.

hmm

Mummy of a little boy.
Reaction score
Hi,

My names Claire. I'm 25. This is my second pregnancy but my first ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks so I have never been to this stage before.

I'm looking to have a buddy who is due around similar dates to me so we can compare things, give advice to one another and talk about any worries. fears we have etc.

Finding it all pretty scary but exciting at the same time. I've got my 20 week scan on wednesday 20th april so be really good to have someone to talk to who has already had or is due their 20 week scan.

Aww noone wants to be my buddy :(

hey hmm im due the 3rd september and had my 20 week scan the same day as you, how did yours go??

hey :) My scan went well baby seems healthy he/she was abit shy and wouldn't reveal their sex though so im on team yellow for now. How about you? Did you find out the sex?

I'm due september 4. I had my 20 week scan on April 21. I found out that its a very active little girl. lol

hi again had to search for you, yeah my scan went well enough, he/she decided to be very shy aswell and hid its face in my pelvis took the girl ages to see its mouth, i think i seen boy parts but not sure as she said the cord was between its legs aswell so im none the wiser :) , how are you keeping im getting a soar back now but think its lack of exercise as im usually very active and cant seem to get the energy to do it yet.

I'm due September 8th :) If I go a day early, or you go a day late, our babies could be birthday buddies! : )

I'm due Sept 7th...and having a girl. =)

Hi september mummies to be! I am due 2nd September. This is only my second post so very new to here but looking forward to getting to know you allxx

So are you all ready with stuff bought etc or still stuff to buy?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->