Looking for a buddy, trying around 6 months?

toffee87

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

looking for ladies to chat to who have been trying for about 6 months. We officially tried for 5 months, stopped for 2, but on the latest still had unprotected sex. We're fully back on it now :)

Hi toffee!

We've been trying for 6 months too! 5 months on, 1 month off. What CD are you on right now? I'm at CD19, 6DPO!

We have been trying for that amount of time too . We keep missing my fertile time its really hard plus dh has low count and motility. Are you ladies facing any issues ?

I'm only CD 5, and I don't usually ovulate til about 22-26. My hubby has a varicocele (a varicose vein in a testicle), so his count could be affected. We will get a test in a couple of months, as we have a reason to suspect.

How frequently do you have sex around ovulation? x

Hey ,

We got a test done as I was convinced it was me until I read that more often than not the man has an issue and he did ! We tried improving it but nothing changed so thinking what to do next.

Adding to that we live in separate countries right now and trying to time flights around O so complex.

Given your date range does that mean your not regular ?

Well, generally my cycles are around 36 days, but sometimes a few days either time, but mostly 36 days, I am irregular according to fertility friend.

The last cycle I ovulated earlier, we weren't trying as such, so I think maybe less stress made me lay earlier haha. Unsure whether to start temping again....

Can I join you ladies? :) DH and I did NTNP for 6 months and have been actively trying for the last 8. So I'll say we have been "trying" for around 6 months ;)

Our quick history is in my signature. I am currently CD 8.

I think we need to have more sex haha. I made the mistake (due to my low libido) of waiting till I got a + OPK. Going to try every other day from day 11 this cycle. I won't ovulate earlier than day 20 x

Can I join you all? I am cd 16- should ovulate tonight (I got a trigger yesterday morning). I have been TTC for almost 2 years now . We had one miscarriage and one ectopic (or some weir tropopla...something weird that there is no way to test for). It has been almost 6 months since all that cleared up, so we figure we have only been TTC for 6 months (whatever makes you feel better right?). I am on my 5th round of clomid and first with a trigger. DH's counts and all are fine and I am definitely ovulating- just don't know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->