Looking for a buddy! TTC#1, 1st month TTC

Hey shan
Wat time is it where u r, its 9.56pm here.
Im on cd8 will start opk from tomo.
U got any preg signs yet.
xx

The only thing I have been feeling is sore bbs, which is normal AF symptom :cry:. If I am preggo than I will probably not feel much right away as I am assuming that I am about 6dpo, so the egg could still be traveling through the tubes. Right??It take about 7-10 days for the embryo to travel through the tubes to implant??? In the next few days I will probably be going crazy!!!! Oh, it is about 2:40 pm here.

The only thing I have been feeling is sore bbs, which is normal AF symptom :cry:. If I am preggo than I will probably not feel much right away as I am assuming that I am about 6dpo, so the egg could still be traveling through the tubes. Right??It take about 7-10 days for the embryo to travel through the tubes to implant??? In the next few days I will probably be going crazy!!!! Oh, it is about 2:40 pm here.

if read some people on here saying ''they just know as soon as they are preggies'' but I don't know I don't think i would personally know lol.
Yip it takes about 7 days for the embryo to travel, or a bit less.

My OH just flew back in for a quick visit - I'm over the moon just spent the night chatting to him. :happydance: Lol we going to do the BD Wednesday and Thursday (he leaves the following day again) :growlmad: Lol I'm thinking ive read on here that some people have claimed that they got preggies the day after the implanon removal. will just have to wait and see and test the theory, wishful thinking :thumbup:

if read some people on here saying ''they just know as soon as they are preggies'' but I don't know I don't think i would personally know lol.
Yip it takes about 7 days for the embryo to travel, or a bit less.

My OH just flew back in for a quick visit - I'm over the moon just spent the night chatting to him. :happydance: Lol we going to do the BD Wednesday and Thursday (he leaves the following day again) :growlmad: Lol I'm thinking ive read on here that some people have claimed that they got preggies the day after the implanon removal. will just have to wait and see and test the theory, wishful thinking :thumbup:

Yea, some women do know when they are preggo. I believe the one's that know have experienced it before and they know their bodies. First time mommies may not even have a clue. some of these women that got BFP did not even think they had a chance because they had no symptoms once so ever. You just never know. :shrug:I would rather prepare for the worst. I hope you get that BFP!!! :happydance:That would be awesome if you could get preggo the day after the implanon removal! I am sorry to hear that your OH has to leave you again.:flower:

im sad his leaving so soon but that the nature of our situation for now seeing he is in the army so he comes and goes a lot. its one of those things but the good thing is he loves his job so as long as he is happy i'm happy too.

My DH almost went into the army at some point too. He ended up getting an awesome job, but he still travels a lot with this job too. Well if you are ever lonely just write me!:thumbup:

thank you, you updated your picture how cute do the two of you look

Thanks. I changed it again lol. Well I the AF got me this morning. TMI...warning lol. We dtd this morning and I went to the restroom and wiped and had pink tint, so I am pretty sure I am going to start. I started four days early last month and three days early this month.......sucks. :cry:

It is not fun that is for sure! Well my cycles are getting shorter soooo I will be testing with opk's the beg. of next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->