Looking for a buddy TTC#2 and 1dpo

BabeCrazed

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Becca, and I'm 31 years old. I am new to this forum and am trying to conceive #2. I am in my second month of ttc and 1dpo. I am due for AF March 18 and looking for someone on the same cycle to buddy up through the 2ww!

Good luck everyone!! :flower:

Hello,

My name is Becca, and I'm 31 years old. I am new to this forum and am trying to conceive #2. I am in my second month of ttc and 1dpo. I am due for AF March 18 and looking for someone on the same cycle to buddy up through the 2ww!

Good luck everyone!! :flower:

Hey there. I'm Mary, 28 years old. TTC #2 also. This is my first cycle and I think I am 3 dpo and due for AF on the 15th.

Good luck to you! I might test on the 12th because I'm an eager beaver like that (and have 22 hpts to go pee crazy on!)

Hi Mary, nice to meet you. Good Luck to you!! Hopefully we will happily be sitting out of the St. Patty's Day celebrations! I hope we have BFP to celebrate!

How old is your #1?

Did you have any really early symptoms with your first that you are going to be on the lookout for?

I remember really early on (6 or 7 dpo I think) the cycle we conceived I had this weird twinge/pain in my cervix. On a whim I looked up whether it was an early pregnancy symptom and found it on countdowntopregnancy as a super rare early symptom. I didn't actually put any stock in it until after I got my bfp though. Today my husband asked me if I had that feeling this time, but it's still too early!

I'm betting I'll have phantom symptoms all over the place since I've actually done this before.

My #1 is 4and a half (five on July 31).

I didn't notice any early symptoms last time because I wasn't expecting to become pregnant and was taking BC lol. My first symptom was a late period...which never did come :)

This is my second cycle ttc and last month I was convinced I was pregnant because of my "symptoms" lol.

My #1 is 4and a half (five on July 31).

I didn't notice any early symptoms last time because I wasn't expecting to become pregnant and was taking BC lol. My first symptom was a late period...which never did come :)

This is my second cycle ttc and last month I was convinced I was pregnant because of my "symptoms" lol.

Oh, I bet that's a nice age gap. DH and I were originally thinking of trying for a 4 year age gap, but with how long it took us to TTC DD, and how we felt after she was born, we really wanted to try again ASAP to make her a big sister. I know it's going to be a challenge at times to have 2 so close together, but I really want to do it. It helps to know that my mother in law is close (but not too close) and if I need help she'd be more than willing to come over. We see her at least once a week as it is. She's got 9 grandchildren, but our daughter is the only one nearby, so she gets crazy spoiled.

Symptom spotting is going to be something I will try hard to avoid. I don't want to get disappointed. I always thought I was nauseous when we were TTC the first time around. Well when I actually got pregnant I didn't have any nausea until about 8 weeks.

About 18 months. Though it would have been less if I was more serious about charting and all that. But what 25 year old thinks TTC is very difficult?? Was 26 (almost 27) when we conceived. I'm glad now for the way it happened, because any other time we wouldn't have the DD we have now. She is such a precious girl.

very true, sometimes things don't happen exactly the way we plan, but turn out better :)

These forums make me super excited and anxiously awaiting when it will be enough dpo for me to take a test! I don't want to test too early, but with 20+ tests in my bathroom drawer, I don't think I could possibly wait until AF is late. I don't think the 12th can get here soon enough.

Even though I don't have high hopes for this month (hey it's only cycle 1), I still really WANT that bfp.

I think part of my desire stems from the fact that both times we used preseed before I got bfps (only one sticky though). It makes it seem like magic baby making potion or something, but I know it doesn't work for everyone and not always right away either...

I'll stop rambling now. XD

Preseed (pre-seed) is a sperm friendly lube. ;) It can be really helpful in TTC if there is an issue of dryness, or if you just like to have lube because other lubes (even non-spermicidal lubes) can inhibit movement of sperm. It definitely helped me. If you look on early-pregnancy-tests you'll see tons of testimonials about people who used it and got BFPs. And if you're like me and not inclined to believe that stuff (I was TTC for 16 months before I got desperate enough to try it), then take it from me (you know the stranger you met today? lol).

Thanks! hopefully i get a BFP this month...but something to keep in mind :)

I hope we both get our bfps, then we could be bump buddies too.

How's the waiting going?? For me it feels like time is STANDING STILL! I've been trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of it, but it doen't seem to be helping. I've never been a very patient person LOL

I'm mostly succeeding at keeping my mind off it. At least consciously. I had a dream last night that we got a bfp. That was a happy dream.

DD keeps me pretty busy during the day. Something else that will keep my mind off of it for the time being... My gum is a little swollen around my right molar in the back. I don't know if it's my wisdom tooth acting up (do they "act up"?) or I got some food stuck in there or something? It's SLIGHTLY tender so I'm gonna call the dentist tomorrow and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->