Looking for a buddy - TTC August 2013

Newlywed2012

Reaction score
Hello babyandbump users,

Raring to go! I have just came off the pill this last week and started taking preconception vitamins. Me and the OH are very excited to start TTC in August. Would be nice to share our experience with someone in the same position.

I have to say I've read every article, book and even looked at nursery stuff. What can I say very well prepared but think my weakness is letting nature take its course and to stop researching everything!

Thanks for reading. :)

Xxx

Hello. I'm 30 yo, my DH is 28. We are high school sweethearts, been in each others lives for the past 12 years, and recently got married. For the past month and a half we have been actively ttc. Sex every other day, temp, calendar, all that. He has been diagnosed as 73% sterile..but we still want to try because we want a little one more than anything. I was excited to be 4 days late (according to my calendar ) until I started having cramps earlier. I don't want to be discouraged..it's just so hard not to be given our odds.
Wanna buddy up? :happydance:

I would love to buddy up and will add you as a friend. Sounds like your having a bit of a time with it. I used to work in a fertility clinic and all I can say is its always possible and it only takes one sperm! We can't wait to start trying. I have just started charting but only out of curiosity really. For the first few months were going to try pretty casually and see how we go. Can't wait to see how you progress in your journey. Who knows you may become pregnant before I even start to TTC. What do you do in your everyday life when your not making babies?? Xx

That would be awesome to work in a fertility clinic. To know you're helping people's dreams come true. What do you do now? I read somewhere the other day that charting temp is good but by the time you see theme you see the spike you've already ovulated. On the other hand I have a friend who got pregnant 4 times just charting so I guess it's different for everyone. I'm a certified nurse technician, I love it been doing it for 10 years. My husband is an auto detailer/seller. How do you add friends on here? Lol I would add you if I knew how :shrug:

I am 23 and my OH is 27. We have been TTC for quite some time now. I am new to this site and could definitely use a TTC buddy as we are going through these frustrations!

Hi! I'd love to buddy up :) have you tried any vitamin or prescription methods to help ttc? I ask because I've been doing some research on soy isoflavone...Which is supposed to act like clomid. I just bought some so I'm excited to try it and see if it works :happydance:

Code:
I am 23 and my OH is 27. We have been TTC for quite some time now. I am new to this site and could definitely use a TTC buddy as we are going through these frustrations!

you and your husband are the same age as my husband and I i will be 23 on sep.7. my husband and I have also been trying for quite some while 2years so far. and still keeping our fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->