Looking for a buddy.

Bmoore

Reaction score
It's been about 6 years since I've been apart of these mommy forums. However, I found this one because I have been wanting another baby for a while now. I had the merina IUD in up till the 20th of August '12. DH and I flew out to Texas for four days and left our kids at home with a friend for the national Sonic convention. We had a blast. I've told him that I want to have another baby but he's says I'm nuts. :( We already have 3 children. 2 boys ages 8 & 5. And a little girl age 4. I am the general manager at my Sonic Drive In and even though I love my job and feel reenergized from the convention my heart still feels pulled to have another baby and be a stay home mom again. Whether I have another baby or not I still feel pulled to be home.

While we were in Texas DH and I DTD and he did not pull out and I'm not on BC. However, I was already about a week past ovulation and my first AF since taking out the merina started with a vengeance on Monday. :( I almost forgot how crappy mother nature is to me. :((

I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice for me to try and get my DH to join me in wanting a baby? Maybe I should just wait and see. If it happens it happens right? Isn't that what NTNP is all about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->