Looking for a buddy!!!

emilylynn18

Proud Single Mom
Reaction score
Hello there!! I'm new here to BnB and since I'm a total newb I thought I'd look for a buddy...

My name is Emily and I'm 18. My DF is 19 and he has a wonderful son already who is one year and 4 months.

We are TTC #1 and yes, I know we are awfully young...

I'm looking for a buddy close to my age hopefully and someone who is TTC. AF is due Nov. 20-23, so I'm hoping to test around that time...

Anyone wanna be my buddy?? I also love to text so we can be texting buddies! I live in Missouri, so that way you know my time zone lol :winkwink:

Well, just let me know, and nice to meet you! :happydance:

hi ya :flower:

Im 24 but will be your buddy if you like. Im also ttc at the minute ! I live in canada. How long you and your partner been ttc for ?

hiya you can come over to tinsel tots it you like

good luck xx

Hey LadyJ! Actually, we've been TTC since about the end of September, beginning of October... Dr told me I'd get pregnant pretty easy cuz I guess I'm like REALLY fertile or something like that... How long have you been TTC?

Since May hun, but only the last few months have we been really 'trying' to get me pregnant lol. Aww if doc says that then hopefully your ttc journey will be a short one !! Have you started charting and stuff ? I don't, i thought about it but i would feel too pressured. Although lately i have thought about temping to get a better idea of when i will Ov. There are a few of us girls who write in a girl called pixie's diary on here. they are all aged around 19 and my age so you should come over and also write in there if you like. Do you use facebook ?

I don't really bothering with all the charting stuff... I really dont see a point because Im so busy with other things and that would just add to my workload! But anywho... Im hoping to get pregnant this month or next. A girl called dixie's diary?? Hmm... Im definitely gonna check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->